Galapagos Natural Spiderwood is a versatile, unique wood product that can help you decorate your terrarium or aquarium in style. To sink the wood, just anchor it with weights (sold separately) for 10 days, after which you’ll have a mangrove-like aquascape. Or, use it for a visually appealing substrate to grow aquatic plants or mosses. In a tropical or arid terrarium, it creates branches from which to hang mosses (sold separately) and can act as a perch for any basking reptile or bird. Pair it with a Mossy Cave (sold separately) for a perfect hide for your shy critters.
- Spiderwood is sinkable in any aquarium.
- Made from natural tree roots.
- Perfect for both terrariums and aquariums.
- Suitable for arid, woodland or tropical terrariums.
- Bury spiderwood in substrate (sold separately) for an ancient look.
See all items by Galapagos