Gatsby Classic Nylon Breakaway Horse Halter & Snap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safety halter is suitable for use in turnout, when trailering or around the barn.
- Heavy-duty nylon with a leather breakaway crown.
- Double-buckle, pre-conditioned leather crown is replaceable.
- Spring throatlatch snap is easy to use, even on cold days.
- Adjustable chin with grommeted holes for an ideal fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gatsby Premium All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Pink$20.93Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Zeb-Tek Fly TU Horse Socks, Cob$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Tough-1 Nylon Padded Halter with Satin Horse Hardware, Turquoise, Yearling$14.46Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope & Crystals, EC Navy, Full$13.67Chewy Price$16.44List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask, Teal, Cob$23.39Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Mio Fly Sheet, 78-in$59.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Combo Neck Horse Fly Sheet, Porceline Blue, 81-in$33.43Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Cooling Therapy Horse Ice Wrap, 2 count, Orange$79.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Cob Green Halter
The color online is not the same color as the one that arrived. This is actually GREEN and we picked based on the color we saw online. Bummer.
Not great quality
The quality of this halter leaves a lot to be desired. The snap has a sharp edge with a big angle towards the horse's cheek. The crown piece is not entirely leather, making it difficult to buckle and arguably not as breakable as I would like.
Broke before I ever used it
I bought this halter 3/18/22. Went to use it for the first time a couple days ago, took the tags off and went to unclip the throatlatch to put it on. The throatlatch instantly broke. Never even been on a horse and it’s useless now
Decent for the price
However—Bought a cob size and it’s way too big for my 1000 lb 15.3 hand ottb. Cob always fits so just a heads up that it may run big for you too.
Worst halter ever
Throat latch clips on backwards easily break and cut the horses cheek bone
So far so good.
I’ve only been using this halter for a couple weeks. So far so good. With a large busy lesson barn we always need extra halters. I got the clearance colors and am hopeful for the good price they’ll hold up.
What I liked most was the color of the orange.....it wasn't neon, just regular orange.
not true to size.
I ordered an average size halter and it is way too big for my horse.
Love this halter
This halter is It’s light, durable, pretty and easy to use! I highly recommend this product