Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Jumbo Dog Training Pads, 28 x 30-in, 30 count, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Carbon-activated training pads that neutralize odor.
- Made with 5 layers for leak-proof protection.
- Polymer turns liquid into gel for easy cleanup.
- Quilted technology prevents the spreading of stains.
- Ideal for training puppies, seniors and new dogs to your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Glad Activated Carbon Jumbo Sized Dog Training Pads, 50 count$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Ultra-Absorbent Fresh Cut Grass Scented Dog Training Pads, 22 x 22-in, 100 count$22.79Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealFrisco Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 Count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$16.09Chewy Price$15.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented$24.29Chewy Price$23.08Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 21 count$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$23.39Chewy Price$30.49List Price$22.22Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 30 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$22.34Chewy Price$21.22Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Dog Training Pads, 23" x 23", 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Dog Training Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Fresh Scented$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 18 count$15.89Chewy Price$15.10Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 80 count$57.54Chewy Price$54.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Scented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Scented, Pheromone Attractant||Non-Skid Bottom, Unscented|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
168 Customer Reviews
Glad pee pads
VEry thin, thin padding, and they are basically a black trash bag with a thin pad ,in gray, on top. My dog would not even walk on it. Since I ordered the xlarge, I was able to lay a smaller white pad on top. The black pad did catch the leaks from the tendency of my dog to pee on the edge,so did salvage my purchase that way. I wont buy again,tho. You get what you pay for sometimes, was tryin to cut corners. Everything is way too expensive. But,we must try,I guess. Just dont but these except as a drip catcher pad for a smaller.
These pads did in a pinch as our usual ones were out of stock. The absorbency and thickness is good. The color is a positive since you cannot see the yellow pee or if your dog pooped you can pick it up without without seeing some brown stain lol. But on the downside, you can not tell if your dog just went potty or not unless you look super close. Odor control is mediocre to be honest, specially considering that it is supposed to be the selling feature of the activated charcoal. It performed no better than other generic brands we have used previously. Feels like a gimmick. Cannot comment on the dryness because we use a pee pad holder system with a grid so our dog does not touch the pads directly. Our dog, which is ten pounds, only goes on these twice or three times a day as it is only a secondary potty option, but so far they have not leaked with moderate use. I will keep using these as a backup.
Large and odor free
We love these carbon puppy pads. As a nurse, I new charcoal and activated carbon eliminated odors, so imagine how excited o was to see these pads. They are very large. Where I was using 2 smaller pads I now only have to use one large pad and because of the odor eliminator in it, I can leave it down longer
These are terrible - there is no adhesive, so they go flying around everywhere! Really regret having wasted my money on these, will have to spend money and find another training pad now.
Glad potty pee pads
On the expensive side and hard to find. Prob would b my biggest complaint is costly and hard to find, but best pee pee pads I have ever used and the smell that other pee pads can leave lingering in ur home these totally keep smell away. Very pleased with this brand as far as holding up and goes long way bc u can leave them down for longer than one use bc of how it crystalized the urine and they is no leakage ... totally would recommend
Great pads for the price.
These are great pads for the price. I got them since my usual more expensive brand was out of stock. I actually prefer these to over the more expensive name brand ones I was using.
Small dog breeder
These are great! Puppies know right where to go, haven’t had any leaking, and no yellow pee stains. I would recommend them.
Didn't Work As Well As Expected
I ordered these obviously to help cut down on the urine smell from my Chihuahua. I also liked that the pads are a darker color and do not stand out as much as the white and blue ones. I found that the odor control and absorbancy were not as good as the Frisco brand. I am on the fence whether I'll order them again. If I do order them again it would be solely on the fact that they blend in with my home decor better.
I have tried so many pads and these work the best. No accidental leaks and the smell isn't completely blocked, but it is much less than some. The size is great. My cat has decided to pee outside of her box and these are great to keep the floor mess free.
The BEST potty pads!
I use these for my elderly cat who has trouble getting in and out of her box. These pads absorb the urine and smell. I change them daily and they have been the best so far!