GloFish Aquarium Plant
About This Item
- Glowing “luminescence” effect stands out under a blue LED light for a stunning aquarium look.
- Made of plastic so it won’t affect water quality, and sways naturally with water current.
- Includes a built-in “rock substrate” that can be easily buried under aquarium gravel to keep it in place.
- Available in a wide variety of colors and styles so you can customize your aquarium look.
- Collect them all to build a neon aquatic landscape to complement your fish.
Click here for GloFish Aquarium Starter Kit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn 6-Piece Corner Column Aquarium Ornament$37.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Galapagos Aquarium Sea Glass, 4-lb bag, Frosted White$14.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Galleries Easter Island Stonehead Aquarium Ornament$8.00Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Sporn Static Cling Classic Black Aquarium Background, Small$5.88Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Sitting Buddha Aquarium Decor$49.00Chewy Price$56.58List Price
- GloFish Plastic Aquarium Plant, Green/Blue, Large$6.39Chewy Price$10.09List Price
- Underwater Galleries Gothic Arch Ruin Aquarium Ornament$18.95Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Spitter Decoration & Aerator, Frog$20.67Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- Sporn Pumpkin Cave Aquarium Ornament$7.42Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Underwater Galleries Sea Cave Aquarium Stone, Medium$14.95Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles White Bean Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
My dog demands these
I don’t know what it is about these, but my senior dog LOVES them. If he sees the package out he will paw and whine and demand them. Otherwise, he will paw the treat bin until we give him one. All of my dogs like them, but like I said Zeke will do anything for them.
Lightest thing in my chewy box
I love this company and their commitment to efficient packaging. Unfortunately, the tiny plant wasn’t connected to its base upon arrival at my house. My box also contained a huge bag of cat food and 2 jugs of cat litter. Maybe, I can use a hot glue gun to reattach it?
Fish tank decor
Gave 4 stars instead of 5 because one of the branches came off while in the tank.
Cute and Bright
I ordered the orange and it's honestly more of a coral color. No complaints.
Cute, but very , very small
As I said cute but very small. It is a bright orange nice color
This product is Terrible!
The plant just sags over when you remove it from its packaging.
Wow, I should have researched it better, this is TINY. I needed a new plant for my 3 very large goldfish in a 55 gallon tank. My fish are twice the size of this plant. I'm sure it's fine in a tiny fish tank but it's like 3 inches if you don't count the bottom thing that you have to put the rocks on to keep it up. My bad
MY BETTA LOVES IT
LOVE! A perfect fit! My betta loves to hide as fish do! They also prefer a tank where they have multiple hideouts and this is perfect for him! Melvin is a shy one! If you are looking for a decoration or something to help your fish feel comfortable get this! However remember there needs to be space behind and informs of the plant so they can swim behind and in front of it to hide! They do not like feeling vulnerable! To them it’s the same as if you were in a room with all windows (there tank it 100% see through!) and no furniture! PLEASE consider their happiness! AND ALSO GET A WATER CONDITIONER. One more thing lol...get a tank that’s ATLEAST 10 gallons, you wouldn’t wanna be cramped would you?
Does not glow
It said it would glow in the dark. It does work as expected
Not only fish
Awesome Shelly likes it. Fish and turtle toy. Hasn't ate any of it! No glow because of wrong light if you want it to glow need LED.