Gnawsome Squeak & Light LED Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of food-grade thermoplastic rubber that can stand up to everyday play and is BPA-free.
- Bounce-activated LED light keeps your pal engaged and chasing after the erratic bounce.
- Built-in squeaker turns up the excitement during play, while the spiky texture works to massage gums.
- Adds much-needed exercise and mental stimulation that dogs need to stay active, healthy and at an ideal weight.
- Comes in a variety of bright, attention-grabbing colors to suit your style and your pal’s personality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Gnawsome Squeak & Light LED Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.72Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Li'l Pals Latex Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Green$2.52Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Hartz Dura Play Boomerang Bacon Scented Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$4.77Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Green$5.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Red$10.99Chewy Price
- dealNerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 7.5-in$19.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up||Squeaky, Teething||Glowing & Light-Up||Squeaky, Exercise||Bouncy|
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
921 Customer Reviews
OSCAR’S FAVORITE BALL
My labradoodle, Oscar, is a simple dog. He has simple tastes and simple desires. He lives for food, affection and playing fetch with a ball, and not necessarily in that order. The Gnawsome Squeak & Light LED Ball is hands down his absolutely favorite ball. I think it’s the squeak he’s especially fond of, and although this review isn’t about me, I love the way it lights up with pretty colors and is tough enough to stand up to Oscar’s attempt to bite the nubs off. One of the big box pet supply stores use to carry something similar and that type was a favorite of Oscar’s as well, but it was easily destroyed by heavy chewing. It didn’t squeak, light up or even hold air pressure for long. The Gnawsome ball is quite simply, awesome!
Durable and Fun but LOUD
I bought this for my 7 month old Dalmatian. He’s not as destructive as my dachshunds but being a puppy, he does like to chew. This toy has withstood his chewing! He really likes the texture of it but hasn’t been able to chew off any of the little spikes. He also pounces on it to make it light up which is adorable. My one complaint: it makes the sound of about 3 squeaky toys combined. He loves this guy SO much. It’s his new favorite. But I have to hide it first thing in the morning or late at night because I cannot mentally handle the sound. It’s well made, durable, and dog approved!
Must have for the ball fanatic
Would have given 4 stars if the squeaker lasts more than 2 weeks. Our toy poodle constantly plays ball, it's his thing. He loves ONLY this style. I've been refunded before when it tears up in two weeks. Chewy stands behind these.
Dog loves it!
This quickly became my dog’s favorite ball! It’s squeak is decently loud and punchy, it bounces really well and occasionally in unpredictable ways because of the spikes, and the lights make it fun to play with in the dark. I have one small gripe and one big gripe, I’ll start with the small. In the ball there is a little plastic orb with a red led and a blue led that flash on impact. Occasionally only the red light flashes, no big deal. My bigger gripe is that after less than 3 weeks, the ball doesn’t squeak. Now I have an 8 month old golden retriever, so having a toy break in some way isn’t too out of the ordinary, but having a ball that squeaks is super important to get his attention quickly if I need him to stop harassing his Aussie sister. All that being said, I will totally be buying another one of these in hopes that the squeaker will last at least a month this time, he just loves the thing so much!
My dog is obsessed with this toy
I bought this for some neighbors, so they could sometimes play fetch with their dog indoors, as I do with my dog. Baxter has four of these because some invariably end up under furniture. He adores everything about this toy: the bounce! the squeak! and the light! I love the fact we can play without disturbing the downstairs neighbors. It’s an all-around win.
Squeaker still going strong!
My pup is *known* to destroy squeaky toys. Most squeaky toys that we get are no longer making noise after the first 1-2 days. She's played with these balls consistently and I can see them lasting a long time. I bought two of them just in case and haven't had to open the second one yet!
Good for both of us!
This toy has lots of rubber spikes that give me something to grip. My dog is attracted to the flashing lights and squeaky noise. She doesn't grip this toy as hard as other toys because of the spikes, therefore she will release the toy quicker and easier.
Not for me
The Good news is these ball will last forever. The bad news my dogs will not go near them. Ordered for a dog who is almost blind and the flashing light was to intense. My sighted dogs also want nothing to do with them. Wish I could remove the Light source.
Great Ball to purchase
I have a German Shepherd he loves these balls I have probably ordered six or seven he goes crazy over them always the last one I purchased is his favor. They are too chew proof and with a German Shepherd chewing on them if they weren't good they would not last he has them all the time in his pen that's the first thing he's got to get before he gets out of his pen to take with us whatever we do and German shepherds are great pets watchful protectors.
Unfortunately my dog won’t play with it I don’t know if it’s too spiky. I’ll squeak and and throw it he goes to chase after but when he goes to pick it up he leaves it.