Gonzo Natural Magic Pet Hair Lifter, 1 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
About This Item
- Picks up pet hair on the spot with every swipe, from clothing and anywhere in your home or car.
- Doesn’t need water and leaves no residue, so it’s safe to use on most fabrics and surfaces.
- 100% reusable so you can simply wipe hair, remove gathered hair, and use over and over again.
- Works on all types of pet hair including dogs, cats and small pets.
- Made with all natural materials that are environmentally-friendly; safe to wash, dry, and continue use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEvercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller, 25 sheets$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealDrillbrush Power Scrubber 4-Piece Pet Hair Removal Kit, Soft Bristle Drill Brush$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealWarren London Short Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealBitebuster Scratchbuster Pet Grooming Sleeve$45.06Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Comfort Tips Deluxe Dog Grooming Glove$12.93Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- DealWarren London Long Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- DealGroomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Evercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller Refill, 100 sheets$15.12Chewy Price$16.80List Price
- DealFURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- DealLilly Brush Be Forever Furless Dog & Cat Hair Remover$19.95Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Short Pins$14.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
This is wild
Can't believe this actually worked? It didn't just get up a ton of hair but also the dirt (which is pretty gross to realize how dirty these animals make our furniture). The only drawback I noticed is it's getting a bit crumbly on the edges as I use it more, but really I would buy these in bulk.
Did the job!
It’s not perfect but it definitely did what we needed it to! Wish I gave it a try on our rug a while ago
Not worth the money
I tried on the couch and on the couch cover but did not work on any fabric. It just moved the hair around but did not pick it up. I was very disappointed in this product. I would not recommend this item. I don’t know how Chewy can promote such a bad product.
Would give it 4.5 stars
This is not perfect, but works much better than the sticky rollers. I would give it 4.5 stars if possible. It is inexpensive and can be reused rather than throwing away several sheets of the roller paper. I would recommend it.
Short haired dog
We have a short hair dog that sheds more than I expected. This works very well on sofa.
How did I survive without this!?!
One of my BFFs suggested that I try the "Gonzo ...Pet Hair Lifter" and I was skeptical but thought, okay. OMGosh---I had NO idea there was so much dust and cat hair EVERYWHERE! The carpeted areas on the cat trees look like new--and one of them is over 20 years old! My area rugs now look beautiful again---I never thought they would look so good --and I've only had them for 3 years, but with two kitties who seem to shed nonstop (and they're shorthairs, who knew!?!)---my allergies are better, and my dustbusters are getting a run for their money. I am glad that I bought 2 of these because I am getting so much use out of the first one. It doesn't smell, it doesn't crumble, and I enjoy using it. It's that effective!
So worth the money
This product does exactly what it says it will do. I am posting a photo of the hair removed from the bottom of my patio door curtain. My vacuum didn’t work, but this did. Highly recommend!
Best all-purpose pet hair remover
After a few failed attempts to find a decent product for removing pet hair from fabrics at a reasonable price, I bought this after reading an independent review offsite. Finally, I have something to take the pet hair off our curtains. The rubbery texture is great for dislodging embedded pet hair from any fabric without damaging it. It even picked up some of the flea dust from our furniture in the process. You can also use it to pick up pet hair from hard surfaces like desktops and baseboard molding. I've even used it for quick removal of pet hair from clothing. Use it dry then wash it out like you would any other sponge. Once it dries, it's ready to use again. I love this thing.
This really works
Overpriced but works as promised. Excellent product.
Dismiss bad reviews
The usefulness of this product far outweighs the bad, petty reviews. I’ve used everything! 2cats sleep on my comforter & this sponge takes all hair off. Yes, it smells funny but does not transfer smell. Some tiny flecks of sponge may come off if you use on heavy textured items but very minimal & flecks swipe off easy. Do NOT use with water. Not a sponge! Doesn’t hold water & won’t remove hair if wet. I have one in every room for upholstery & bedding. Best thing I’ve ever used.