Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Designed to help soothe scrapes, cuts and minor skin irritations.
- A homeopathic ointment formulated with a high concentration of healing herbs.
- Suitable for all domesticated animals in the household, farm or ranch.
- Small portable tin allows for easy storage in a first aid kit.
- Made in the USA—safe for pet owners too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle, bundle of 2$51.48Chewy Price$57.20List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, XX-Small/X-Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.26Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Dr. Lyon's Hot Spot Pet Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$10.12Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$4.77Chewy Price$7.25List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....||Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen, Purified Water, Sodium Bensoate...||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid||—||First Aid|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Good for Bug Bites
I originally bought this for pets. However, I had a bug bite from yesterday on my forearm that was driving me crazy this morning. The tin was on the table as I walked by, and I thought, "Why not?" So, I tried it on myself. A couple of hours later, I realized that the bite had not bothered me since. Highly recommend!
I don't trust homeopathy claims further than I can throw them, generally, but this works well for my dog's nasty skin allergies in concert with his oral meds. I don't know if it's the plant extracts or just the texture of the ointment, but it's harder to rub off than the billion other moisturizers I've used on him and seems to sooth flare-ups quite effectively.
This really helped!!
My Bullmastif has allergies, he gets a real ruff, dry nose, that looks like it hurts horribly. I have been afraid to put anything on it since he can lick it off very easily... This goo is all natural, so no worries when he licks his nose and it’s actually like a sav so it works perfect and his nose if finally healing! I am very happy Mom with this product
Great for all dry noses and dry skin patches.
I bought this for my boxer's dry nose and ear tips that were very dry.It worked like a charm.