Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large, thick fabric pads are paw-fect for lots of fur-iends, including puppies, rabbits and senior doggos.
- Designed to lock in moisture with waterproof backing so they won't leak.
- Will fit on a variety of furniture and surfaces, including sofas, beds and crates.
- Go green—these reusable, fabric pads feature reinforced seams so they last for many washes.
- Whether your furry friend is suffering from a medical issue or learning the ropes of potty training, these pads are terrific tools to have in your pet parent arsenal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Tan Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 20x30-in$49.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Puppy Faux Grass Potty Trainer Mat$24.43Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 24 x 36$17.19Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, L: 36 x 30-in, 2 count, Unscented$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$199.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price$189.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Cleaner Usage||Hard Surface||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
Blessing in disguise
These pads have made me wonder why I waited so long to try them out! Not only are they more absorbent than any disposable pad I have ever used, with machine washing wash out all deposits without any lingering odor, or stain. I give these 4 stars due to not being recommended for a machine dryer, though as instructed, line dry in hours! I would recommend these to anyone who has an animal in need of purging indoors and a washing machine.
Half great, half ok, overall satisfied
The first batch work great, still going strong over 6 months later with daily washing (oxyclean & All free&clear, 4-6 per load,) drying on delicate (1/2 a Gain dryer sheet.) I bought the 2nd batch hoping i could do laundry every-other day. The 2nd batch's innards fell apart after 1 wash. They were so different in quality it was like from a different company! But they still work! I just have to shake them around, hold up to a window to make sure the inner strips are somewhat evenly distributed, & place carefully. None are truly leak-proof unless i get there within a few minutes, so i have them on an old rubber backed bath mat & trained Maya to alert me after using, in which case she gets a "bacon." They aren't non-slip, either - one romp thru the laundry room & i have to reposition them. Still, these are lasting much longer than anticipated considering heavy use, almost daily laundering, & throwing in the dryer. Another thing i like, they dry very quickly, like in 1/2 hr, even in batches of 6 on delicate.
Great alternative to disposable pads
I bought a four-pack of the smaller size for my 11 week old puppy. I found I was easily using all four in a day so I bought a second pack. These are a great alternative to the disposable pads. The puppy always tried to play with/destroy the disposable ones but she doesn't mess with these; they are nice and sturdy. I use them to line a doggy litterbox and she took to that arrangement right away. I wash them each night with bleach on the extra hot setting and dry them on a drying rack overnight. They are clean and fresh after a wash and have held up well to daily laundering. I would definitely recommend these for puppy potty training.
Fantastic for Kennals
We have 7-3 month old puppies that have started chewing and tearing up the disposable pads so I purchased these and they are well worth the money. A box of 100 pads was costing $52 every week. I bought 8 of these for same price and throw in the wash. Very good quality and have stood up to the daily washing. I just recommend using cold wash and rinse to prevent shrinking. And I also use a microfiber cleaning boost that really helps
Perfect for my purpose
Sophie, my Miniature Schnauzer, sleeps on my bed. A few weeks ago, she wasn't feeling well and deposited her dinner on the bed. That's when I decided she needed an additional layer of protection on her side of the bed. I put them on the top layer of the bedding, covered by a towel and she happily sleeps like the Princess and the Pea. Though in this case, the Princess and the Pee is probably more accurate. While she hasn't actually put them to use yet, I'm certain the day is coming and I'm equally certain that as long as she is on that area of the bed, I won't be going out to buy a new mattress.
Good size- but ....
For Mother Nature's sake, I don't like using disposable items if I can get something else. I have a few different brands of Pee Pads. I purchased this brand because of their size -- they are quite large, and I have an elderly cat who wants to pee on the carpet. Always uses the same place. So rather than have a cat box in my bedroom, I use washable pee pads. Unfortunately, the pee goes through these pads. Not happy after buying 4 of them. They do wash well tho.
Great potty pads
These are great. I used them when I was training my puppy and she knew exactly where to go when she used them. It held her pee well without leaving residue on the floor. I now use them in my puppy’s crate with her blanket on top. So far she hasn’t peed on it like she did when she was training but it’s nice to know there’s protection in her crate if she did go.
These are fantastic! No leaking onto the floor like with the throw aways, saves on the pocketbook and on the amount of waste going into a landfill. I am so glad we purchased these reusable pads! Cleaning them is just like any other laundry I just add some oxiclean in with them.
Stains locked in
I read all of the GL information on these pee pads before I bought them, and no where is it found that they should double check them for stains (after washing them) then let them air dry, now I'm stuck with 6 pee pads that are stained! I wondered if anyone else had problems so only then did I look at the 1 & 2 star ratings plus questions that I found that they need to be air dried. I washed these pads (in my new washer) and put them straight into the dryer only to assumed they would be clean. I never thought to look at the pee pads and check if the stains came out in the first wash so I'm very disappointed in this product.
Great pads, but check the quantity
The pads themselves are wonderful, but my 4-pack only came with 3. I'm not too worried about it but if you're counting on that do a quick check. The pads washed out clean with no stains (which I saw a few other reviewers mention) on a 'deep wash' cycle, and it's been a pretty big relief with my senior dog starting to have more accidents in the house. I'll probably buy more.