HANAMYA BPA Free Pet Food Storage Container & Measuring Cup, White & Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with BPA free material, and comes with a measuring cup.
- Silicon sealed cover with a flip lid and six locks helps keep food fur-esh, and helps ward off dust and moisture.
- Comes in two sizes, so you can find the paw-fect option for you (sold separately).
- Can hold rice, flour, corn, or beans as well as pet food.
- Designed to easily store and move.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 21-qt$21.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Navy, 35-lb$29.88Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- IRIS 3-Piece Remington Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Green$28.07Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Black, 25-lb$25.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Black, 50-lb$34.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Almond, 22-lb$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Plus Pet Food Storage, 35-lb$32.10Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- PawShelf Vacuum Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Pounce + Fetch Dry Pet Food Storage Container, 3-gal, Dog$18.13Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Airtight Dog & Cat Food Storage Canister, 16-Qt$38.39Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage||BPA-Free, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Capacity (Max)||60-cup||50 cups||25-Ib, 10-Ib||25 Liter||15-Ib|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
I got so tired of traipsing downstairs to fill dog bowls, so I decided to try these. So glad I did! They hold a lot of kibble but don't take up a lot of counter space. And they are sturdy and well-made.
cat food keeper
Great little tub for securely housing cat food. Holds a 7 lb. bag of food nicely.
It's a plastic bin.
When the last gigantic bag of cat food came to us, we put it in a plastic storage bin INSIDE the bag. We opened the bag a month later and were horrified to discover there were PANTRY MOTHS nesting and maturing inside. Keep in mind, we keep the opened product in plastic too... but when we discovered the moths, we tossed EVERYTHING - including those airtight plastic bins in the garbage! We had to slowly begin the process of wiping down EVERY SURFACE in the cabinetry and still, days later, we would find a few moths. Anyway, it's now been several weeks and thankfully we seem to have won the war. We purchased this new container from Chewy in the hope if we order SMALLER bags moving forward we MAY not HAVE this problem. We don't blame CHEWY mind you. This wasn't their fault... the food came from the factory this way. I am NOT posting the photos as they are disgusting and somehow the larvae were attached to the outside of the FORMER plastic bin. Yech!
Nice look, strudy, holds at least a 7 LB bag of dry food.
I purchased the 60-cup sized container; I took a risk because I wasn't sure what 60 cups translated to pound-wise. But I purchase my cat's dry food in 7 lb bags at a time, and this can hold that and a bit more, maybe about 10 LBs altogether. Comes with a scoop that goes up to a cup. I like the look and it feels like a sturdy piece, the flip lid is convenient. I would say this container is better for smaller pets/smaller amounts of food.
great space saver
So pleased with how efficiently this container stores food in bulk. It fits easily in a cabinet, and the door to access the food is convenient. It can be a little picky when snapping the tabs closed but overall no complaints. In fact I think we’ll be buying another one.
Piece of junk
This is super cheap and doesn't even latch to close in the front. So the giant bag of dog food I just paid for will go stale because of this purchase.
These containers have made it possible for us to change how we feed our dogs. Our sheep a doodles now sit and wait for us to put their food in their bowls. No more jumping!
Makes scooping easier
After scooping right out of the bag for months, this makes dinner time much easier. Two rounded scoops is about 1.5 cups and it seals up easily. Doesn't fit a whole bag, but we're able to fit half and save half and is great for the small cupboard we keep it in.
Perfect for Dog Food
We recently moved into a condo with our 2 Bernese Mt Dogs. These containers are perfect for organized dog food storage in our pantry.
Hanamya pet food storage
Nice container but much smaller than I expected! I need a container to hold 30-40 lbs of dog food but it only listed as cups.