HandicappedPets Dog Support Sling
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handles adjust to your comfort level with optional soft fuzzy fastener closure for added ease.
- Perfect for elderly dogs with limited mobility, pups with joint conditions like arthritis, or those recovering from surgeries.
- Support your pal without lifting his entire weight or straining your back with this harness-like sling.
- Made of blue denim that won’t bunch or wrinkle and snugly secures around your dog’s middle with fuzzy fastener fastener.
- Lined with super soft fleece to make it ultra-comfortable for your pal every step of the way.
If you have to fully carry a dog that cannot support any weight on its legs, pick him up and cradle him or use [HandicappedPets Transport Dog Stretcher, Red]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Small: 15 to 22-in chest$14.14Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pawtitas Recycled Reflective Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small$13.14Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XXL - Girth: 30 - 42-in$19.15Chewy Price
- Labra Dog Chest Harness, X-Large$14.95Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$16.15Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Doggy Tales Realtree Step In V Dog Harness, Sea Glass, Large$28.95Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Solid Dog & Cat Harness, Brown, X-Small$12.15Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Labra Dog Truck Leash, Double$29.95Chewy Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$21.32Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Handicapped Support||Handicapped Support||Handicapped Support||Handicapped Support||Handicapped Support|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Quick Release||Quick Release||Velcro||Buckle|
|Health Feature||First Aid||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
I've only used it once to go to the vets office. I'm having trouble getting in and out of the SUV especially when I start to resist in a panic. Mom quickly wrapped it around me and helped support me to get up the step. Its velcro with a handle sewn in, easy to put on and go. It's nice and soft and well made. I didn't use the additional attachments. Oh thought I'd mention we were in a storm condition with thunder and lightning which scared me but I calmed down after Mom put it on me and stopped trying to bolt and run
Great place always on time and wonderful products
I have used Chewy for 15 years one of the greatest companies I have ever dealt with. Have and will continue to recommend you to one and all. Thank you for your service.
Our female Terrier is turning 16 in March and she has had some problems with her hips and left rear leg. She is on an anti inflammatory pill and our Vet tells us it is as strong as she can have. We tried adding on a nerve blocking pill but it was too strong and she could not even stand up so no more of those pills . We looked for this type of sling and found this one. The sling allows us to help take some of the weight off of her back legs and walk like a new dog again. You will have to find the proper strap height for you and it only took me a couple of adjustments to get it right. The velcro works well also good and tight.
Customer Service AWSOME
Purchased this for my Charlie, he stopped putting pressure on his back legs due to his arthritis. Purchased the sling, but my baby had a hard time with it. Contacted Chewy and they gave me credit and asked me to donate to my local shelter. That is what I did.
My dog passed when the above item was in transit. Quality was evident, Company is very well centered.
Need more directions
This is hard to figure out how to get on your pooch! The small direction on the tab needs more directions.Step by step would be great!
NOT WORTH THE MONEY
I had such high hopes to help my dog - but this item doesn't even velcro. Velcro doesn't work, how does velcro not work?!. The size is exactly as needed, but it doesn't fit well . Nice idea, I was especially excited for the softness, but not worth the money.
Wish I had read the reviews first. Sling slides, harness that came with is too small and the actual sling seems too big so I'm not really sure how that worked out.
Inefficient. Poor design.
I purchased this because my dog was having major leg surgery. I followed the measurements and advice from previous reviews. When I received it I found it was more than six inches too small. There was some type of t-strap included but without directions I had to guess what it was used for. The straps were way too long even though I cinched them down as much as I could. Now I am left to support his hind quarters with a beach towel. Really disappointed.
save yourself the money
We have a standard poodle who is 14. He sometimes needs help walking. I thought this looked perfect, but it does NOT work!!!!!!!!! No instructions . Don't buy it. We either carry him out when he needs help, or put a beach towel around him to get him walking.