HandsOn All-In-One Pet Bathing & Grooming Gloves
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grooming gloves deliver a thorough cleaning and stimulates circulation to distribute natural oils.
- Nodule design feels like a massage and promotes bonding and a love of grooming.
- Doubles as a de-shedder, and hair does not stick to gloves, even when wet.
- Lightweight and durable; gloves will not crack, tear, or grow mildew.
- Will not fall off when wet and soapy, and tactile touch makes it easy to grab hoses, bottles, towels, and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Microfiber Pet Towel, 3-Pack, 48 x 28 Assorted$23.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Embroidered Bone Microfiber Dog Bath Towel, Taupe$19.99Chewy Price
- MetroVac Air Force Commander Two-Speed Pet Dryer, Blue$252.99Chewy Price$374.99List Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Nylon Coated Tip Short Hair Dog Brush$12.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Groom Cologne & Deodorant Dog & Cat Odor Spray, 6-oz bottle$9.46Chewy Price$9.95List Price$8.99Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Medium$10.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealBabyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 4F, 2 count$48.58Chewy Price$53.98List Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Slicker Pet Brush$15.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Evolution Shed Magic De-Shedding Dog Grooming Tool, Small$20.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic||Rubber|
|Brush Type||Glove||Glove||Glove||Glove, Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool, Glove|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
535 Customer Reviews
She Loves Them!
Last year I adopted a beautiful tuxedo domestic medium hair kitty. I quickly realized that brushing her lovely fur was a necessity. After trying out a variety of brushes I found a soft purple brush she enjoyed. Then - I saw these gloves and I thought 'why not?'. OMG - she LOVES them. She will lie on her belly as I brush her and just purr, purr, purr. So far, she won't let me brush her belly, but I can brush her back, sides and tail. I consider that a win. One downside is getting her very fine hair off the gloves is a bit challenging, so I wear the glove on my right hand and leave my left hand free to pet her and clean the other glove. She is a very happy kitty after we finish our brushing session. Highly recommend. I ordered the medium size and they fit perfectly.
Works well and dog seems to enjoy
I'd previously used a furminator for my dog, which worked great except for the fact that my dog hates it and always tries to run away. Switched to these gloves to see if we could reach more of a mutual agreement. These are not quite as efficient in terms of fur removed per brush, but are much more effective in the sense that my dog feels like she's getting a massage and thus will sit still and allow me to be more thorough.
My cat loves it
I have cat that has extra thick hair: she shed constantly, & her fur looked kind of ratty. I bought these on the advice of my SIL, he has a dog, & really likes how the gloves groom his pet. I tried them on my cat, & they did a great job of getting rid of handfuls of cat hair, & when I had used the gloves twice, her fur looked groomed. She loves it when I use them. The reason for only 4 stars is it's not easy to get her fur OFF the gloves, & chasing the bits that fly away is unfun. It also forces me to clean the gloves after only a few strokes, so it takes a while - not that my cat minds.
A Must Have
I have two cats. One is a very short haired tabby which brushes do not work on. The other is a traditional short haired chubby witch a brush does work on. However, these gloves work on balls and get more shedding hair out of their coats than any brush that I have ever owned. It made the shedding situation so much easier to handle. And they both seem to like the full body massage.
I really want to like this! I like how it fits my hand perfectly. But with I brush my cat, hair flies everywhere! And I have to stop too often to take the hair off the brush. And then vacuum up the air, because there is hair EVERYWHERE. Also the hair gets stuck to the glove, so I have to use a hair removal to make sure to clean the brush. But that’s nothing compared to the static it makes! I literally shock myself and my cat every time I try to brush him. So it becomes a hassle to get him to stay still to brush him.
Hands On Gloves
These are the best invention I've ever used. Work like a charm on my dogs and on my couch and other furniture. Just love them! Thank you so much!
These gloves work perfectly! Both my cats love them and my sensitivity to their fur and dander has been reduced. Highly recommend!
My dog actually likes being groomed
These are like a massage for the dog and he stays there wanting to be groomed with these gloves. I have a lab who is a heavy shedder and these gloves remove gobs of hair easily, and the hair just flicks off of the gloves for easy clean up. He comes to me now when he sees the gloves come out
makes my Sheltie happy
A Sheltie needs lots of attention and constant grooming. My Sheltie loves the massage she gets and I love the ease of the daily shedding fur removal. great for both of us.
My dog Addie loves this and the gloves removed enough fur for another whole dog and she is a short haired medium dog!