Happy Hen Treats EZ Chicken Leg Bands, 24 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pack of 24 colored ID bands helps you differentiate your chickens.
- Label with UV-resistant permanent marker for even more custom identification.
- Small fits most standard breed chickens around 2 weeks of age as well as full grown Bantam breeds, pheasants, and large pigeons.
- Medium usually fits Ancona, Araucana, Faverolle, Fayoumi, Hamburg, Lakenvelder, Leghorn, Mille Fleur, Polish, Silkie hens.
- Large fits Ameraucana, Andalusian, Australorp, Barnevelder, Buff Orpington, Cochin, Cornish, Frizzle-Feather Legged, Jersey Giant, New Hampshire Red, Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Sussex, Welsummer, and Wyandotte hens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Compact Fluorescent Bird Lamp, 26-watt$19.49Chewy Price$21.53List Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Giant Finch Nest, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Prevue Pet Products T3 Antimicrobial Protected Paper Bird & Small Animal Cage Liner, 18 in x 100 ft$24.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Roses Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Snuggle-Up Bird Warmer, Medium/Large$49.00Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Canary Nest, 1 count$3.04Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.89Autoship Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Tulips Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Peep Heated Pad$32.91Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Ware Egg Basket, Green$10.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Heated Chicken Brooder$44.95Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Hen Couture Egg Collecting Utility Tote Bag$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Easy to use
We only have 3 chickens but I could not tell my two barred rocks apart. Now we know Skipper is wearing the purple "ankle bracelet". Ordered medium by mistake, but found the large locally and they work great for adult barred rocks.
Not worth buying
I put the bands on my chickens almost 2 weeks ago and half of the bands keep falling off.
Good for ducks!
I had bought these to mark my two Rouens, so we could see if our guesses on sex were correct. Thank you so much and wish us luck!
Can tell them apart now
Wish they had 6 colors instead of 4 I have 6 chickens
Easy to use & great price
We bought these to tell our ladies (hens) apart easily and we are so pleased with them! They went on quickly and have stayed on all of our chickens perfectly so far (2 weeks or so)
Handy for marking your hens
We use these bands to name our hens because they are all the same breed and all very similar looking. They are easy to put on and write on, though I've found that sharpie doesn't stay very dark and will smear if you don't allow it to dry throughly.
Very nice and fits well
Needs more color choices though but came as described