Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Tuna & Salmon Lickable Cat Treats, 0.4-oz tube, 32 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rich, thick puree comes in a lickable tube for a fun and delicious treat.
- Allows you to hand feed, which builds trust and encourages bonding with your cat.
- Just rip open the top and squeeze; perfect as a reward or snack in between meals.
- Also great as a food topper to entice cats to eat their kibble.
- Mess-free tubes feature mouthwatering tuna & salmon flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna with Scallop Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$23.94Chewy Price$26.94List Price$22.74Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Gourmet Jelly Chicken & Carrot Recipe Tasty Gelatin Squeezable Cat Treats, 1.7-oz pouch, pack of 5$3.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Tuna Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$21.55Chewy Price$26.94List Price$20.47Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Stew & Bisque Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, case of 18$19.30Chewy Price$19.42List Price$18.34Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Lick 'n' Lap Creamy Chicken Low Calorie Interactive Wet Cat Treat?, 0.42-oz tube, case of 20$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Catit Creamy Salmon Flavor Lickable Cat Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Crab Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, pack of 6$11.94Chewy Price$14.94List Price$11.34Autoship Price
- Temptations Jumbo Stuff Savory Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 5.29-oz bag$3.78Chewy Price$3.79List Price$3.59Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Scallop Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, pack of 6$11.26Chewy Price$14.94List Price$10.70Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Tuna Fillet in Homestyle Broth Cat Treat, 0.52-oz pouch$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Senior 15+ Tuna & Chicken Lickable Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, case of 12, bundle of 6$77.64Chewy Price$73.76Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Juicy Bites Shrimp & Seafood Mix Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3 count$4.38Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Tuna, Salmon...||Water, Tuna, Salmon...||Water, Tuna, Salmon...||Water, Tuna, Salmon...||Water, Tuna, Scallop...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Salmon||Tuna, Salmon||Tuna, Salmon||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Gracie says yes
Cats aren’t like dogs. They pick what they will and WONT eat. Gracie loves these Squeeze Ups. I have no preconception they’re the healthiest out there, but she loves them. And a happy kitty is a happy owner. Thank you Hartz.
2 Out Of 3 Cats Approve (in our household)
I have three cats (all rescued from the same place at different times). The first will ONLY eat dry cat food. He refuses any wet food, people food, or treat. The second will eat any type of cat food and treats (wet or dry), and any type of bird in people food (chicken, turkey). The third will try to eat anything, including things that aren’t edible. I let them try the Delectables Squeeze Up Tuna & Salmon treats from Hartz and this is how it went. The first sniffed it and turned his nose up. The second loved it and waited for me to squeeze more up. The third went crazy. She tried to eat the package she loved it so much. So, in our household 2 out of 3 cats approve (all 3 showed interest though). We also have four dogs who were begging to get to these treats as well. I love that there’s plenty for them in the tubes and they are easy to open. It makes for a great interactive feeding experience. You can also use it on top of cat food to entice picky eaters to enjoy their meals. It is tuna and salmon flavored and smells just like you would expect a wet cat treat to. If you have a cat who likes treats, my cats and I highly recommend these. I received this item to try in exchange for an honest review. My opinions are 100% mine and of my cats.
Squeeze Up Tuna & Salmon
Thanks to Hartz, I was gifted their Delectables Squeeze Up Tuna & Salmon 4 Count in exchange for my honest review. Boy, does my cat love the entire Delectables line, but especially this new Tuna & Salmon flavor. At first smell, it was a reluctant nose up sniff or two, a sudden step back, a couple lip licks, and then he immediately came back and began the whole "can't eat it fast enough" ordeal, which is his typical reaction to the Delectables treats. He loves them. If I had to state one treat or snack that he would want, any time, of any day, any mood, even after any worst time of his life situations such as miscellaneous examinations, bath time, harness dress out, ear medicine, butt cleaning, post scolding, etc, it would be the Hartz Delectables Tuna & Salmon. They are fun as an interactive or bonding time between owner and pet, or a snack that you squeeze into a small bowl for independent eating. They don't have any strong odors or fish smells and they aren't messy whatsoever. They are easy to tear open, easy to squeeze, and easy for your pet to eat.
Yum yum my favorite
My cat loves this. It is a treat when we hydrate her. She says she can live with that.
my cat luna loves them so much every time she hears the bag she runs out and sits next to me waiting for me to open the package and she doesn't stay calm until she completely finishes everything with this new flavor she loved it a lot and I think its flavor also now every day he separates the side where the treats are waiting for it to be his turn to eat the one of the day
Pancakes is a senior kitty so she hasn't quite got the licking it out of the tube yet and she probably never will, but I swear the plate barely touches the ground before this slurry of whatever animal it once was is completely gone! I find if I only give her once a week, she's fine in the litter box department, but if I give her more than that, she might have a problem or two. Definitely not for an everyday treat but for a LUXURY treat that she gets only so often. I'm sure your cat will love it just as much as Ms. Sassy-butt Pancakes does!
My cats love them!
As soon as I opened one all 3 cats were all over me. The ate them up so fast. They are so versatile versatile. I use them as a topper on their dry food as well as alone. Either way they love them. My one cat is almost 13 yrs old and it's hard for her sometimes to eat treats, so these work perfectly for her and it's giving her the vitamins she needs. I love how i can give them gourmet treats without the gourmet price. They are easy to open and they don't leave a mess. They are so thick and creamy. These are definitely my new go to treats.
Well there is no doubt my kitties absolutely love these. When they see them in my hand they run towards me and start meowing with joy. When I have to squeeze more out they extend their paw and pull my hand towards them. It’s so easy to give as a treat and at the same time bond. I will definitely be purchasing in the very near future.
My boys go crazy!
I have 3 boys that love any delectable squeezies I give them. This new Tuna and Duck flavor just adds to their treat inventory. Even with my one picky boy, he loves all the flavors of squeezies and this one did not disappoint. They enjoy licking them right from the tube, having the squeezed into a bowl (although I usually don't get that far bc they'll start licking it as it's squeezing out of the tube!!), and I even freeze them for a cool summer treat! I'm telling you your cats will basically ask for them once they try them!
Squeeze Up is the first gourmet wet cat treat where feeding is interactive - have fun and bond with your cat as they paw at you eagerly, begging you to hand feed this delicious and tasty treat to them! Can also be squeezed into a bowl or used as a savory food topper to entice finicky eaters. My cats enjoyed this flavor! And I really liked being able to hand feed them this treat. ( One cat didn't mind being spoiled. The other wanted it in a bowl, lol ) I would absolutely buy again.