Healers Hot Spot Relief Hydrocortisone Dog & Cat Ointment, 4-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hot spot relief ointment that helps quickly stop the itch on your furry friend.
- Contains a professional-strength blend of pure tea tree oil, myrrh, comfrey, goldenseal, aloe vera, jojoba oil, 1% hydrocortisone.
- Aids in the treatment of acral lick granulomas, hot spots, flea and insect bites, abrasions, foot sores and other topical dermatological conditions.
- Features 3 conditioning agents and 1% hydrocortisone to soothe your paw-tner while reducing inflammation and irritation.
- Serves as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial with natural immunostimulatory properties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.44Chewy Price$11.82Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Itch Solutions Medication for Hot Spots for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetArmor Antihistamine Medication for Allergies for Dogs, 100 count$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment for Dogs, 2-oz$9.73Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.24Autoship Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$13.98Chewy Price$18.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hydrocortisone 1%, Water, Vegetable Glycerin...||Active Ingredients : Benzocaine 1.5%, Salicylic Acid 1.6%., Inactive Ingredients: Menthol...||Water, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2%, Ketoconazole: 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Water...||Sabilized Hydronium (H9 O4) & Purified Water.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Itch & Redness Remedy, First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, First Aid...||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Hot spots are healing. Has stopped my cat from constant licking. It’s also a thick cream /liquid which stays where it’s put.
Amazing product! Brings quick relief!
Our Shepherd gets irritated skin and red spots from chewing, scratching, and licking when allergies flare up. Not much had worked successfully until we found this product. AMAZING results! She had some raw skin areas between her neck and ears, and a spot where her back meets her tail. This product not only stopped her from bothering those areas immediately after application, but the redness was gone within hours and totally cleared up by the 3rd application. Highly recommend this product and will keep on autoship to always have on hand.
Not the best.. just ok
I ended up having to buy something else. It seemed to work ok but my dog still licked it off. But the other product I bought helped within days.
Cooled that hotspot!
This immediately helped my cat’s hotspot and he did not get right to the task of licking it off!
Works! Finally a product that works!
We adopted Wally, a poodle mix many, many years ago, who at the time had a severe, chronic and untreated case of mange. Our vet warned us that despite treatment, he'd always have "elephant skin" and would be prone to flare-ups, likely due to flea bites. Until this year he didn't have any flare-ups because I always kept on top of the flea issue, but the fleas this year are beyond horrible, worse than they've ever been, due to the drought and hot weather, so wildlife is forced to seek water in peoples' gardens, and with the wildlife come fleas and ticks. Despite me regularly bombing my home with flea bombs, spraying the yard, treating my dogs topically every month and shampooing them in between with flea shampoo, treating their bedding (and mine) with flea spray...Wally got a massive flare-up. I think I bought every product Chewy (and other pet product vendors) sell. Shampoos, creams, dips, sprays...you name it and his skin still looked like raw hamburger. Whatever relief he got was short-lived. He was miserable. Until I got this. I applied it and within minutes he was calm and wasn't trying to chew his skin off. Within a few hours his skin had returned to its normal pink shade rather than the inflamed red it had been. He also doesn't lick or chew the areas of application, so no worries about him ingesting it. I was so gobsmacked at how well it worked, I told my vet, and now he's recommending it. Thank you, thank you, Chewy! You've saved my poor dog.
Every time my dogs get a hot spot, I use this for a week and they stop licking and start healing
Works like a charm!
Wish I would have taken before an after pics! My dog gets really has grass allergies from mid to late summer and Zyrtec stopped doing anything. I literally used this once and it gave him immediate relief, I haven't reapplied yet and he's still licking/chewing his paws and legs significantly less, almost not at all. Seems like this product could tackle multiple issues and it's pretty cheap so I def recommend giving it a try!
Good, but cat loathes it
This stuff worked wonders, her hair is growing back after a week! Absorbs fast and is a very thin lotion. However my cat hates it. I think it contains tea tree oil and tingles when I apply it!
Healing is itchy work!
I picked up this product because my poor kitty was seriously itchy due to hyperthyroidism and had been chewing and scratching hair off of his face and back. After getting his levels balanced, the healing skin was still so itchy he couldn’t stop messing with it. Using this ointment two or three times a day has reduced the itchiness to a point where the skin has had time to heal and his fur is growing back in. I’m very glad I decided to try Healers Hot Spot Relief!
This product really helped my dog with the itching and promoted healing of the lesions that were present. With just a week of continued use - I saw such Great improvement that by the time my dog got to the Vet - almost all of the lesions were healed up.