Health Extension Grain-Free Turkey & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Cat food made with delicious naturally-raised turkey and responsibly-sourced salmon.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and made without corn, wheat, soy, by-products or rendered animal fats.
- Helps support your cat’s immune system, bone health and joint health.
- Free of artificial preservatives and flavors, colors, dyes, BHT, Ethoxyquin and added sugar.
- Great for cats of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSheba Perfect Portions Grain-Free Multipack Savory Chicken, Roasted Turkey & Tender Beef Pate Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- DealFancy Feast Poultry & Beef Classic Pate Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- DealSheba Perfect Portions Multipack Poultry Entrees Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 12 twin-packs$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- DealSheba Perfect Portions Seafood Pate Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$19.98Chewy Price$21.35List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealSheba Perfect Portions Grain-Free Multipack Salmon & Tuna Cuts in Gravy Entree Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 12 twin-packs$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- DealFancy Feast Savory Centers Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.96Chewy Price$33.12List Price
- DealFancy Feast Classic Pate Chicken Feast Grain-Free Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- DealSheba Perfect Portions Grain-Free Multipack Poultry Entrees Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 12 twin-packs$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- DealFancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 30$24.24Chewy Price$26.70List Price
- DealFancy Feast Classic Tender Beef & Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.85Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- DealPurina Cat Chow Naturals Original with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$23.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal...||Duck, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Tuna (Source of Omega 3), Chicken Meal, Tapioca Flour...||Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salmon Meal...||Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Peas, Whole Dried Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Turkey, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Helped older cat feel better
This food seems to have made a big difference for my older cat (13) with heart disease. She seems to have more energy and less of a GI reaction to her heart medications. She is also throwing up less than once per month versus several times per week since this switch! She is picky too and seems to like it. (We mix this food 80% HE food with 20% hairball treatment cat food)
My cat turned her nose up at these.
My cat is a bit spoiled tbh but she eats most kibble things. She didn't care for these, sadly.
Ok, not great
Cats did not like. I think the shape having sharp, pointy edges may be the deterrent. I like crunchy things, but don't think I'd like crackers that had hard edges that poked my gums & pallet either.
My cat sprints for this
I love this food’s ingredients, and my cat will sprint across the house when I open this bag. (She did not do that for either of the other two foods we’ve tried through her life), though it’s a little carb heavy, I love the Whole Food ingredients and that it’s holistic. Before I switched her to this she was stealing little kibble bits from my dogs bowl (same brand but for dogs, we called it her “tax”), so I had a feeling she wanted a similar flavor profile of the whole ingredients. Ps, I don’t fully understand why you would rate a pet food as 1-3 stars just bc your cat doesn’t personally like the taste? Like did it make your cat sick, was something else wrong? That’s like rating a restaurant poorly bc you don’t like broccoli and there was broccoli on your plate but everything else was perfect. Lol, especially when they have trial sizes for very cheap.
Cats Love It!
Like the ingredients & price. When you have a group of kitties you want to buy more pounds so that's a plus. All 8 of my kitties like this food either mixed with other brands or by itself. Would recommend.
not for my baby
Loved the ingredients but my cat absolutely hates it, don't get me wrong she'll eat it when she's starving but she just doesn't like it. She dislikes it so much that she's literally eating her canned wet food that I've had for the past three years. Won't buy this brand again.
love the ingredients and sample size
I really hoped they would like this one. None of the four cats would eat it. However, the ingredients are amazing - and THANK YOU for offering a trial size. More manufacturers should do that with their foods. We would be more apt to try them out with finicky cats.
Cat was slow on the uptake
My cat was not thrilled with this food. So I’m glad I only bought a pound. I like buying small amounts for this reason
Not a hit with the Picky Senior Kitties
I'm glad this came in a small size, sadly my 2 picky senior kitties did not approve of this one at all.
Lily’s new favorite food
I tried the sample size because Lily usually refuses everything. She is so picky. To my amazement, she went crazy for it !! Lily throws up everything that has grains and dyes so I have to be very careful. I am very pleased with the ingredients. Lily is an indoor cat so a food without added sugar is hard to find. This is our first full bag so I am looking forward to seeing how it affects her future health. She is very healthy now but anything that is a way to improve is always a positive ! I now have this on auto ship!!