Health Extension Little Bites Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small bites made with organic, free-range chicken and real foods like brown rice, flaxseeds, and lamb.
- Provides a balanced diet and supports overall health for teacup, toy and miniature breed puppies and adult dogs.
- With superfoods blue-green algae, ginger, astralagus, apple cider vinegar, plus vitamins and minerals.
- Source of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, probiotics, and CoQ10 to support heart health.
- Made in the USA with no gluten, corn, wheat, soy, by-products, artificial preservatives or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Carved Turkey Dinner in Gravy Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$57.48List Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$23.29Chewy Price$24.29List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Health Extension Lamb & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.73Chewy Price$24.98List Price$22.54Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Garden of Vegan Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$44.00Chewy Price$57.99List Price$41.80Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Vegetarian Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Red Meat Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$40.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.93Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripett Green Bison Tripe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$55.28Chewy Price$52.52Autoship Price
- Health Extension Original Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.48Chewy Price$22.48List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Rabbit Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Healthy Weight Grain-Free Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.29Chewy Price$23.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice...||Beef, Pork Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion...||Pea-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Natural...||Pea-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Natural...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken||Beef|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
Older Dog Less Teeth
Pom-Chi-Yo had a lot of teeth pulled last year and found out he was starting to swallow some pieces of his old brand. This is perfect for little dogs and ones who are missing teeth. He can chew it and if he wants swallow it is easy. Great quality both dogs love it, was easy to transfer over in 1 day. No upset stomachs or anything.
Great for our picky and sensitive little dog
Our dog has a sensitive stomach and a very narrow mouth (he is about 9 lbs) he tends to avoid eating food that is too big so this food is great. The pieces are VERY small (think, about the size of a little pea) and we mix it with his wet food to make it easier for him to pick things up and eat them. It also has helped stabilize his digestion because he tends to have runny poop. definitely recommend.
best dog food I’ve ever had
Over the years I’ve raised many dogs. I’ve used many bran that promise one thing or another. However, since I’ve become more aware and concerned about what my fur baby eats, this dog far surpasses the needs of my fur baby.
My mini dachshunds have show time and time again their preference for Health Extension Little Bites. They've been treated to other premium kibble from Chewy, but always are happy to see the little kibble back in their bowls. Nutritionally, it's good, just the right size pieces for little mouths, and obviously a tasty joy to eat.
my new furr baby
I have a Yorkshire/ shish tzu , he going really good with this dry food definitely staying with this food
Good choice of food for my Cavalier
Good choice of food to the additional home- cooked food I give my King Charles Cavalier
Very good for the price
My new puppy came with this food. She seems to like it a lot better than any other brand name food which we have tried. I’m keeping a bag for those days she refuses to eat.
Have a very small Yorkie. She really likes it. Kibbles are small. I feel that this food is good for her, because I don't see a lot of additives/ preservatives etc. I have been buying multiple smaller bags,rather than one large bag. trying to keep it sealed and fresher.
Susie love this food.
I have a small Pomeranian named Susie. Susie must have a very small kibble size dog food. She has been on Health Extension small bites Brown rice and chicken for 3 years. Our vet said to also give her a no grain food too. So we use Health Extension Byson and white fish small bites too. She loves them both. I know I am feeding her the best. Susie knows it too.
He loves it
Our little Maltese loves his food. It's the dog food that the breeder started him off on, and he still eats it.