Heininger PortablePET Vehicle Barrier Pet Partition
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, high-quality partition keeps your best friend safely and comfortably confined to the back of your vehicle.
- Provides medium to large-sized dogs their own private area during road trips.
- Prevents distraction since you know your pooch is safe and sound; tubular design allows you to still see out the back through the rear-view mirror.
- Easily installs in most SUVs, minivans or station wagons; width adjusts from 34 to 60 inches and height adjusts from 27 to 45 inches by sliding the rungs into place.
- Also makes an ideal storage partition to keep luggage or other items secured in the cargo area.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Jumbl Pets Heavy-Duty Adjustable Car & SUV Dog Barrier$40.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.98Chewy Price
- Jumbl Pets Waterproof Non-Slip SUV & Car Cargo Liner$47.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pawple Adjustable Universal Fit SUV Dog Barrier$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Cover, Black$49.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- DealBarksBar Luxury Cover Dog & Cat Cargo Liner, Black$35.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Arf Pets Waterproof & Non-Slip SUV Cargo Liner, Large$42.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pawple Waterproof Cargo SUV Dog Car Seat Cover$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag, Gray$75.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Kurgo Half Hammock Seat Protector, Gray/Blue$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Metal||Steel, Metal||Mesh, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||—||—||Adjustable Height||—||Pockets, Water-resistant|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
not good at all.
Not good at all, my Australian shepherd tore it down and then tore up my center console. Not sturdy what so ever. Waste of money! If I could id give NO stars
Not good at all for pitbulls. A real pain to put up. It was rusted at one end. Wouldn't stay in place my dog just pushed it out of the way.
Fits Like a Glove
This barrier is a perfect fit for my Lexus RX450h - which has a lower clearance than many other suv's. Easy to assemble and install (and easy to remove and replace when necessary or useful) but most importantly, does it's job! My nervous foster dog had no car riding manners; now she understands that she has her own space in the roomy back (and I can drive undisturbed, then easily retrieve her when the ride has ended).
This product is great in keeping my big dogs contained in the back. The instructions were a bit vague for me so I went to YouTube. That did help. I guess I’m a visual learner.
The barrier is not very well made. It is very hard to adjust and the rails slide up and down leaving gaps.
not so good
Like the other reviewers, I should have listened. The directions are relatively useless and the design just isn’t good. The bottom legs should have a better lengthening device so you can securely lock this into place. I have a 4 Runner with the all weather mats and I know my 75lb 10 month old German Shepherd will knock this over. The only way I’d beg to differ is duct tape to hold the bottom legs in place (not happening). Lengthening the bottom legs and locking/leveling them just didn’t work. I’ll make a second go at it, but disappointed. I most likely will not return, we’ll see. It looks good and decent quality otherwise if I never needed it.
Product works but since the cross bars do not lock my dogs figured out very quickly that they can push them in and have room to squeeze through. This may work for a small or older less mischievous dog but definitely not a husky.
I purchased this to keep our 2 GSD’s in the back of our 5th gen 4Runner. It works perfectly, the side extenders don’t lock into place so some dogs could probably slide them back and jump up but I just used some super glue and glued them into place and they haven’t busted out yet! If they could make the side extenders lockable it would be an even better product but if you have some super glue handy that will do the trick!
Waste Of money
My dog managed to break through in about 30 seconds. I adjusted, tightened, and it took her a minute. So basically a waste of my money
Wouldn't recommend. Put it all together and it fit in my SUV fine. The metal is very flimsy and cheap. And the bars do pull out for the width of your trunk but they don't stay locked in the width position. The bars only lock where they connect to the other main bars Basically your dog can move the silver width bars and push them back in. Not worth the money