Herbsmith Herbal Blends Bladder Care Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Easy-to-administer tablets that helps support bladder health.
- Contains cranberry extract and d-mannose help to protect and support the bladder wall.
- A combination of cooling and draining herbs that help to balance the bladder to develop proper urinary environment.
- May reduce the likelihood of urinary stone formations and recurring urinary tract infections (UTI) by helping maintain a proper bladder PH.
- Great for dogs and cats of all sizes and ages, also available in powdered form.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Talcum (Hua Shi), Plantago Seed (Che Qian Zi), Dianthus (Qu Mai)...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Juice Extract (75 mg), Glucosamine as HCL (65 mg), Vitamin C (35 mg)...||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||* Active Ingredients Organic Craberry (Vaccinia Macrocarpon) Powder (75 mg), D-Mannose (75 mg) , Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Crab And Shrimp Shells) (50 mg)...||Uva Ursi, Turkey Flavoring.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Turkey|
|Special Diet||N/A||Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Waaaay Easier Than a Liquid
I just started my cat (a week ago) on a daily regimen of a cranberry supplement as she is susceptible to UTI's due to her diabetes. The jury's still out, BUT this can't hurt her. Besides, being in a tablet form makes giving her her treats so much easier than trying to bribe her to eat food with "strange gravy" or getting her to take a syringe full of sticky stuff.
This product was one of three recommended by my vet for my beagle/walker mix diagnosed with Cushing's Syndrome w/chronic UTIs. It has worked well to help keep his urine pH balanced.