Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-5 Large Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dry dog food is specifically formulated for large breed dogs and is made in the USA with natural ingredients.
- Made with glucosamine and chondroitin to help support joint health—important for large breed pups as they tend to put more stress on their joints.
- The high-quality protein in this food helps your adult, large breed pal build lean muscles.
- Natural fibers support easier digestion, and added antioxidants, minerals and vitamins C and E help encourage a healthy immune system and beautiful coat and skin.
- This delicious and nutritious meal is also formulated with ingredients to help support your big pal’s heart health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Large Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30- lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Large Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Brown Rice, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Science Diet Food
My dog loves this food. It is reasonably priced as well.
Loves the flavor and easy on the stomach
Most importantly, I’m happy to find a high quality grain inclusive food. My GSD developed a heart murmur as a pup and the vet thinks grain free food was the reason. My GSD cleans his bowl without us having to add any toppers to the food. This is the first food that has ever happened with. I like that the larger sized bites encourage my dog to chew. Lastly, my gsd tends to have a sensitive tummy. No issues with this.
Worth the price
Before switching brands our girl would have bouts of diarrhea & tummy issues. Our vet recommended Hill’s Science. Although this brand is a bit more pricey, it’s been well worth the price! Only a month into feeding her this & not once has she had any more issues.
So far so good,no allergies visible
I have switched my Rottie from regular chicken dry food to this one,grain free food and i like it so far,no allergies for now
Rufus loves his new chow
Rufus approved kibble. Size of kibble is larger va last puppy brand. My dog enjoys the crunchy sound and apparently the taste isn’t bad either.
Really happy with it so far
We are on bag #3 now of this variant of Hill's science. Our lab's coat has never been shinier. Her weight has been right where it needs to be. Stool amount seems a bit lighter than the other foods we've tried. She really enjoys the food, although she's never once been picky about any food. We plan on sticking with this variant. If we notice anything bad about it, we will update our review.
Hidden Chinese brand
Hidden Chinese brand posing to be canadian. I learnt they source all their products from china and I would not wanna feed this brand any longer to my dog. Chewy should be mindful of such brands
My Golden Retriever who is 1 1/2 years old is a picky eater when it comes to dry food, but he enjoys this kind of Hill's Science Diet very much.
She Likes It!
My dog is so cute! OMG! As we mixed this in with her previous brand she intently watched. I gave her a kibble and she liked it, liked it so much in fact that, since it wasn't dinner time I closed the lid on the bin and she sadly looked at her bowl. "But, I like that, Mom. More please?" While we are at it, what led me to try this is the lack of ingredients in the list. So many things like peas, chick peas, etc that are ok for dogs in small quantities but are usually the 2nd ingredient or so on other brands are just...missing. Boxers have digestive issues, so what I feed her really matters.
flavor not liked
My great dane loved the large breed puppy food but does not like the flavor of this one. Going to try a different Science diet large breed flavor to see if she likes it better