The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to make—simply add warm water to make your own nourishing homemade bone broth!
- This tasty bone broth adds an extra helping of protein to your pet’s diet. Serve it as a warming treat, pour it over kibble or use it to hydrate a dehydrated Honest Kitchen meal.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this 100% human-grade recipe is made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you would expect from your own food!
- Made without by-products, preservatives, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
- Made in the USA with real, recognizable ingredients from trusted sources from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brutus Broth Bone Broth Beef Flavor Hip & Joint Human-Grade Dog Food Topper, 32-oz, 2 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Turkey Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 3.6-oz tub, bundle of 2$21.54Chewy Price$20.46Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Beef Liver Sprinkles Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 5.6-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- FLAVORS Red Meat Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food Topper & Treat Mix, 3.1-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Bone Broth Chicken Flavor Hip & Joint Human-Grade Dog Food Topper, 32-oz, 2 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Instant Bone Broth Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food Topper, 5 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Freely Beneficial Broth Gut Health Blend Dry Dog Food Topper, 4-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$8.24List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Freely Beneficial Broth Tranquility Blend Dry Dog Food Topper, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Freely Beneficial Broth Skin & Coat Blend Dry Dog Food Topper, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Wysong Optimize Chicken Dog, Cat & Ferret Food Topper, 8-oz bag$23.19Chewy Price$22.03Autoship Price
- Nandi Karoo Ostrich Meat Sprinkles Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 2-oz bottle$8.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth POUR OVERS Beef Stew Wet Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$26.88Chewy Price$27.48List Price$25.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Beef broth, Dehydrated Beef, Dehydrated Pumpkin...||New Formula: Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Pumpkin...||Water, Beef Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Water, Turkey Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Pumpkin, Water Sufficient For Processing, Ginger, Turmeric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Human-Grade...||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Powder, Food Topping, Treats, Bone Broth||Dehydrated, Powder, Food Topping, Treats, Bone Broth||Liquid||Liquid||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
317 Customer Reviews
My pitties love it!
I tend to change up the addition to my dogs' Blue Buffalo kibble to keep it interesting for them. Have used the HK PourOvers, Weruva packets, and Stella and Chewy dinner patties. They LOVE this bone broth. Might be the favorite thing in rotation, and definitely the most economical. I tried the beef and the turkey and they loved both. My one pittie has allergies to poultry and grain, so this is great for him. And my other picky pittie (who favors the Duck Duck Goose Stella patties, which are expensive) loves it too. Win win for everyone involved -- tasty for the pups, economical for mom. I also obviously feel good giving this to them because of the ingredients. For ten bucks, it's worth giving it a try. If your dogs don't like it, it doesn't feel like a huge waste.
My dog wouldn't have anything to do with this!
I have an older boxer with health issues. She wasn't eating as well as she used to so I thought I'd give this a try. She wouldn't eat at all with this on her food. I thought it would help since she does like beef broth for humans but I was so wrong.
my dog won't touch it
I think its the tumeric, its the smell. He has kidney disease and I was trying to find a way to get him to drink more liquids. Why are they adding the other ingredients when beef broth will do?
My dog loves it!
My dog loves this stuff! It’s so easy to mix up exactly the amount you need and this can lasts so much longer than the usual liquid broth. I also occasionally put this in my cats food as well and he loves it too!
Will buy again
I purchased the individual packets so to avoid buying a 32 fl ounce box of broth in the supermarket. I also wanted to avoid all salt so this is it and my dogs love it.
My dog didn't like this
My dog didn't care for this. I like honest kitchens brand but my dog just wasn't a fan. I think maybe it would be more enjoyable for her if you had kibble and put this on top.
Perfect for some...
got this randomly from a pet store on sale. I noticed my Greyhound likes her food soggy (common for Greyhounds) so instead of putting plain water in her food I've been using this and she LOVES it. Helps add the extra stuff she specifically needs. My boy is a coonhound whippet mutt. Seems to like the flavor, but doesn't care for his food being wet. I'll sprinkle a little on his so he feels special. I don't know if he actually likes it.
hard to mix
One of our dogs insists on some type of liquid. This powder was not easy to mix.
My dog was not crazy for it
My Havanese didn't really care for this beef broth with turmeric mixed with his kibbles. The kibbles are also new to him too. So I can't tell whether he doesn't like the broth or the kibbles. He's just not crazy for it and walks away most of the time and will eat only when we won't give him anything else and he's really hungry.
What can I say he is a picky dog
He will eat it if I give it to him once a week. What can I say he is a picky dog. Like the package i ordered they were individual packs.