Horse Health Products Vita Biotin Molasses Flavor Crumbles Horse Supplement, 3-lb tubBy Horse Health Products
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground limestone...||Active Ingredients: Methionine (250 mg), Zinc (100 mg), Bitoin (16 mg)....||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles...||Feeding Oat Meal, Yeast Culture, Dried Brewer's Yeast...||Neatsfoot Oil, Creamy Pine Tar, Raw Linseed Oil|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health, Recovery||Hoof Care||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health||Hoof Care||Hoof Care|
|Food Flavor||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||N/A||N/A||Hay||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Soy Free||N/A|
About This Item
- Help keep your horse’s skin, coat and hooves healthy, hydrated and looking their best.
- Beneficial collection of vitamins and minerals contains over 6mg of biotin per ounce and a minimum of 8% calcium.
- Biotin is great for hoof care and the skin and coat while calcium enhances bone health.
- Can be consumed by pregnant mares and is perfect for any class of horses.
- Alfalfa crumbles are flavored with molasses for a taste your horses will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
It works on my horses!
My trail mare and pony had chipped feet until I put them on Vita-Biotin. The new growth came in stronger and now both of them have beautiful hooves!
Comes highly recommended by my farrier and vet
This product has worked miracles on other horses so am going to try on my quarterhorse whos hooves chip so bad and must have shoes on all the time. Comes highly recommended by several vets and our farrier.
So far so good.
I purchased this because after this wet jersey winter we had by horse's hooves were splitting in the front. Ive been treating them with hoof oil and giving him this biotin for about a month now. All I can say at this point is that its not getting any worse...
I've been using this product only a month & the hooves are so much better. I'm totally in love with this!!!!!
farrier recommended a hoof supplement
my horse has only been on this for a short time so I cant really say if its a good thing or not. he eats it right up mixed in his grain so no problems there.. Time will tell :)
Seems to be working
too soon to tell yet but there has been some improvement
Cheaper with Chewy!
I don’t know if it really works but I feed it daily. I am pleased it’s less expensive with Chewy and delivered to my door! Now if they would only deliver my horse feed to the barn haha
I defiantly recommend the vita biotin it is well worth how much you and is is not very expensive compared to other places you can buy it very satisfied. :)