Horsemen's Pride All-Natural Himalayan Salt on a Rope Salt Block Horse Treat
About This Item
- Helps reduce boredom while giving your horse the nutrients she needs. Rich in valuable minerals essential to your horse's health and vitality
- Features pure Himalayan salt that is incredibly dense to resist breakage from biting, making it last much longer than softer salt snacks
- Helps your horse meet her sodium and chloride requirements for overall health—important year round, but especially when the weather warms up
- Excellent source of iron, potassium, and magnesium, which are particularly useful in replenishing electrolytes lost during hard work
- Purest form of salt available and crafted in the USA with the highest safety standards
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salt.||Himalayan Salt||Himalayan Salt||Himalayan Salt||Salt|
|Food Flavor||Salt, Herbs & Spices||Salt, Herbs & Spices||Salt, Herbs & Spices||Salt, Herbs & Spices||Salt, Herbs & Spices|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Horses Love It
My horses are avid salt users living in Arizona, they and I love the rope salt much better than the blocks which they would throw out of their feed buckets. I will buy again when they need to be replaced
Wish it was white salt
I’m really hesitant to write a review for this salt, I really try not to feed Himalayan. I prefer white salt that is just “salt”. You get what it advertises and I quit buying this sometime ago because of all the impurities in it but I need to get something extra in my horses and because I can’t find white that I can hang well here I am. And to add my horses get white table salt daily.
Great way to provide salt for horses
Have used several types of salt licks/blocks and like this best because I don't need a holder. The tie works great.
My horses love the rock salt block . You can tie it up about anywhere . Last a while and the price is great .
Our two horses are big fans of these salt toys. We didn't know how'd they go over at first but they're a HIT! We will definitely be reordering!
I like the Himalayan salt on a rope because it lasts longer than other salts and I can tie it on the post next to my hay rack.
Our minis and horses love the salt bricks. Just the right size.
My horses love this this.. I have salt and mineral blocks out but for some reason this this is there fav.
My horses like them more than any other salt blocks that I've tried.
Rope is too short
Salt block is great, but the rope is too short to tie it securely. I had to go with good old bailing twine to secure it in place.