Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black
About This Item
- Ideal for use around the stable and on daily rides.
- Crafted for convenience with a front zipper for easy on and off.
- Made with a sturdy rubber outsole and stitching you can count on.
- Designed for long-lasting durability with a soft, synthetic faux leather.
- Feature a traditional look and feel that combines classic style and quality craftsmanship.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, W 9 / M 7.5$49.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 9.5$79.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$74.61Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$49.18Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots, Size 6$111.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Duck Green, Large$43.59Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$24.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 14$32.47Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Black & Hot Pink, 6$32.36Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Black, 30$39.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Black, Large$29.51Chewy Price$33.45List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 28$36.86Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
true to size
Extremely comfortable and able to put my orthotic insoles into them. I’ve worn them once a week to lessons and last week for 4 hours while working on my feet. Definitely recommend them.
Nice and comfortable
Boots are good quality and size is accurate. Very comfortable insoles too.