How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You
About This Item
"How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You" compiles some of most popular cat jokes found on TheOatmeal.com and folds them into one neat, tidy package. The well-loved satire and entertainment website brings you favorites like, "How to Pet a Kitty" and "Bobcats," plus 15 new comics created exclusively for this collection. With the included poster, you'll be able to display your love—and fear—of your cat to your friends and family, while you enjoy some side-splitting laughter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man & His Streetwise Cat$9.30Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- 101 Uses For A Golden$4.85Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Loving Our Cats: Heartwarming & Humorous Stories about our Feline Family Members$9.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Mission Impawsible$4.94Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- The Dogist Puppies$4.80Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life: 101 Stories about All the Ages & Stages of Our Feline Family Members$8.01Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Sibley Backyard Birding Puzzle$14.26Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Family Dog: A Simple & Time-Proven Method$24.87Chewy Price$28.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Author||The Oatmeal||Jenny Parks||Arden Moore||James Bowen||James Bowen|
|Publication Date||Oct 9, 2012||Feb 28, 2017||Jun 30, 2007||Oct 25, 2016||Jun 2, 2015|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I got this book for a young teen who has a lot of cats and a great sense of humor. Unfortunately in previewing it before gifting I came across the chapter how to tell if your cat is a raging homosexual. It is at a minimum an insensitive chapter and on further look the book is ten years old. Time for an update. The rest of the book looks funny but it has to go back. Disappointing.
What a great book. Like the way it's drawn, and laughed out loud many times as I read it. SO much easier to understand my cats now! (Just kidding ... I HOPE they're not planning any of these assaults, attacks, or sneaky plans.) ... Have to look into others by him. :D
All four resipents ,went crazy after opening there present /cat lovers for sure and the stuff in it is so true and aceturate ..unbelievable LOL
wonderful book!!!! very funny!!!!!
I loved this book! i got it as a gift for my cat-loving friend. we read it together and found it very funny. I found nothing wrong with it though it was mildly disturbing........ but i would completely suggest it to anyone, as long as they were expecting to get a book not a mug, of course.
I was very disappointed with the book which I purchased as a fun gift. It was very disappointing. Actually, I thought I ordered a cup featuring "Your cat is plotting to kill you". When the book arrived in my order, I thought I might keep it, so I read it. Not really humorous. Sorry to give such a bad review, but best to tell the truth.