Howl's Kitchen Training Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Moist, chewy treats are proudly made from scratch in the USA.
- Made from high-quality ingredients to deliver maximum flavor and texture.
- Real beef provides high-quality protein to help build strong muscles.
- Fish oil containing DHA helps promote healthy brain function and vision development in puppies.
- Soft texture is great for dogs of all sizes and ages, from puppies to seniors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Bites Beef Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Mini Trainers Chicken Dog Treats, 8.8-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- PetCakes Cheese Flavor Microwavable Mix Refills Dog Treats, 6-oz box$7.42Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.05Autoship Price
- PetCakes Intro Kit Cheese Flavor Microwavable Mix With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.5-oz box$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Carolina Prime Pet Chicken & Sweet 'Tater Bone Wraps Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- Sportsman's Pride Field Master Perfect Partner Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Training Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealBlue Dog Bakery Chicken Bites, 7.8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetCakes Pizza Flavor Microwaveable Mix Refills Dog Treats, 3 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- PetCakes YumYum Bones Very Berry Flavor Hip & Joint Frozen Yogurt Mix With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.3-oz box$8.13Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.72Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Hide A Pill Hickory Flavored Vitamin for Adult Dogs, 4-oz tube$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kona's Chips Liver Licks Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- PetKind Green Lamb Tripe Formula Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 6-oz, bag$15.71Chewy Price$14.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Beef, Beef-By-Products...||Oat Flour, Beef, Cheddar...||Beef, Brown Rice Flour, Feeding Oatmeal...||Beef, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Cheese, Meat||Beef, Hickory, Meat, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat||Poultry, Chicken|
|Health Feature||Brain Health||—||—||Brain Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Just Okay - Seem pretty artificial
These are really a bit big for training treats. They have the consistency of playdoh - The coloring is pretty obviously artificial. Several pups didn't like them. Just okay.
I wouldn't buy this again!
I am a dog trainer and I am always looking for new training treats. This was one I purchased that I won't ever buy again. I always look at the ingredients online before I add them to my cart. These treats were not supposed to have artificial colors but they did like red40. When I read the ingredients in person, I was shocked to see the artificial colors. I gave them a try anyways and all the dogs I gave these treats to got sick either with vomiting or diarrhea. Completely disappointed!!!
Don’t buy these
My dog refused to eat perhaps they are too hard for a puppy!!!
Howl's Kitchen Training Bites for Dogs are my Yorkie's favorite treat! He will sit, stay, speak, lay down, just about anything to get some Training Treats!!! My Yorkie is 14 1/2 years old & only has 2 teeth left plus he is a finicky little dog. I have purchased nearly every soft treat I could find but Howl's Kitchen Trainig Bites are the treats my Yorkie chose! Thank you for carrying a great product from Howl's Kitchen!!!
Treats for girls
Doggies love them and they wait for them after dinner
Well i liked these because they looked like good tasty training treats. And they were, my dog really likes them flavor wise. My complaints are that 1. The red food dye is atrocious. I have a big dog so I gave him some during training and later he had red dyed poop, my boyfriend thought it was blood at first, so dog owners be warned haha. Also they dry out if you leave them out at all. I usually like to take a few treats out at a time, put them on the table and then use one at a time so I'm not reaching in the bag every time, this was not a good idea. They very quickly begin to harden which I didn't like because they were left out for maybe 30 minutes to an hour, not all day. Which seems really quick for a treat to dry out in my opinion. Overall theyre fine. Im gonna finish the bag with my dog but probably wouldn't buy again or recommend to a friend.
Dog Loves them
We use these as training treats, and our dog absolutely loves these
Both of our dogs go completely bonkers for these. We’re trying to curb some bad habits in our husky and this is the only treat she sees as high value enough to listen for. Note if you don’t seal it they won’t be as soft- just make sure to seal the bag and you’ll be fine
Dog like it but I don't
Although it says that it's soft and chewy it's really not my dog has a tough time eating it. He does like it. But I don't the smell is really bad. might by again, but again the smell is kind of an awful compared to other dog treats. this one of the worst once I have ever smell.
Good training treat
Decent ingredients but why the artificial red color (Red #40)?