Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots
About This Item
- Genuine full grain European leather upper with an Italian Burnish finish with a round toe and punch toe cap detail.
- Zipper located in the back of the boot for easy access.
- Leather lining and cushioned foot bed maximize comfort in and out of the saddle, while elastic gussets help ensure the perfect fit and ankle support.
- Ripple grip sole for traction, finished with Salpa welt for a classic finished look.
- Steel shank insole and YKK brass zipper maximize durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$51.02Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$74.36Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 9$54.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, K 1$49.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 6$79.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Charcoal & Neon Green, Large$37.76Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Duck Green, 14$41.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 32$36.79Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Duck Green, Medium$43.59Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 8$30.87Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- Equine Couture Cory Jacket, Military Olive, X-Small$93.95Chewy Price$97.84List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$17.00Chewy Price$21.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||—||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Mesh, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By chey on Apr 19, 2022
My cat took to this ice cream and ate it immediately. I was a little afraid she wouldn’t touch it, but worst case scenario I was out of a few dollars. I’m glad she liked it! It was also really easy to make.