Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots
Must enter code FALL2022 at checkout to redeem
About This Item
- Genuine full grain European leather upper with an Italian Burnish finish with a round toe and punch toe cap detail.
- Zipper located in the back of the boot for easy access.
- Leather lining and cushioned foot bed maximize comfort in and out of the saddle, while elastic gussets help ensure the perfect fit and ankle support.
- Ripple grip sole for traction, finished with Salpa welt for a classic finished look.
- Steel shank insole and YKK brass zipper maximize durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHorze Equestrian Bonn Kids Rubber Paddock Boots, 2$44.99Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$57.39Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Dotted Accents$46.87Chewy Price$76.59List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 7$54.99Chewy Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Belmont Dress Boots, 7, Regular$199.95Chewy Price$306.02List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, W 13 / M 11.5$49.99Chewy Price
- DealTuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 12$28.82Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Smoke, 34$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- DealTuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Charcoal, Medium$44.23Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Black, Small$52.95Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Hot Pink, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price$38.63List Price
- DealTuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 10$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Mesh, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By chey on Apr 19, 2022
My cat took to this ice cream and ate it immediately. I was a little afraid she wouldn’t touch it, but worst case scenario I was out of a few dollars. I’m glad she liked it! It was also really easy to make.