Hurtta Cooling Dog Wrap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides effective cooling, minimizing body heat and providing comfort even in the warmest weather.
- Soak the vest in cold water, squeeze the water out, and let the cooling begin! As the cool water evaporates it creates a cooling reaction, helping your pup stay cooler longer.
- Three-dimensional mesh fabric directs airflow, causing moisture to evaporate from the cooling layer, while the lining’s technical, moisture-wicking knit feels comfortable even when wet.
- Covers the areas of the body that enhance cooling, including the chest, large blood vessels and the lungs. As circulation occurs, the vest’s cooling effect spreads throughout the body, eliminating the need to cover the majority of the dog’s body.
- Features an adjustable strap.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boulder Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Red, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Core Cooling Dog Vest, X-Large$58.95Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Frisco Rugged Dog Life Jacket, X-Large$27.99Chewy Price
- dealGF Pet Elastofit Ice Dog Vest, 4X-Large$45.72Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Canada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest, Tie Dye, 14$41.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Dog Ice Band, Small/Medium$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealCanada Pooch Wet Reveal Smiley Cooling Dog Bandana, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Tie Dye Cooling Dog Bandana, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Hawaiian Floral Camp Dog & Cat Shirt, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Blue Tie Dye Dog & Cat Shirt, XXX-Large$15.96Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sea Turtles Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$14.44Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Flamingo Camp Dog & Cat Shirt, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Happy so far!!!
I had purchased Hurtta cooling coats in the past for my Spaniels and was really impressed with the craftsmanship and attention to detail. I needed to get new ones because my current dogs are smaller, but the original coat design was discontinued by the manufacturer. I wasn't sure about this one wrap because it is shorter but it fits great and I really like it. The wrap covers all the vital organs you want to really keep cool and I think it's going to work great. I haven't used it yet with water to cool, but my mini poodle puppy is doing outside obedience classes and I wanted to make sure she can stay cool as the temps start to heat up tis summer. I'm planning to buy a second one for my Lhasa Apso as she is also very sensitive to heat.