Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump
About This Item
- Features an improved patented vibration absorbing magnet and suction cup support. This support can safely hold the Koralia Evolution 600 positioned in tanks with glass (or acrylic) up to 1/2" thick.
- Features shaft-less impeller technology that I suitable for different sized freshwater aquariums and saltwater aquariums.
- 50% less power consumption and up to 20% more water flow when compared to previous Koralia models. Plus, this circulation pump runs extra quiet!
- The sphere joint allows you to adjust the flow direction. This circulation pump can also be used with the Hydor Smart Wave Maker Controller (sold separately).
- Smaller design than the older style Koralia pumps with similar flow rates. It includes a cable protector and is ideal for tanks with urchins, puffers, parrot fish and triggers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 040$11.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.30Chewy Price$33.59List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 700 GPH$20.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Marina Battery-Operated Air Pump for Aquariums$15.70Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Aqueon Water Flow Control Valve Assembly$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 300$76.07Chewy Price$109.09List Price
- Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 3000$35.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Jebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$78.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerhead Fish Aquarium Pump, 266 GPH$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I had my fans for about five years and then, BAM it just stopped working. Ordered another from Chewy it can as stated and it was a great purchase as it costed about my original fans.
Great, But Really Chewy.
I love this pump because it works great in my tank. But, really Chewy. Why would you make this Autoship Capable? I mean thats kind of stupid in a sense. Who is gonna get a new wave pump every 4 weeks?
I'm very happy with all of my purchases from Chewy. These pumps are very strong and the quality is great. I will be buying more in the future for a different aquarium.
I can pee harder than the current this thing produces!
Rated at 600 GALLONS per hour? This thing can't move 6 gallons of water, never 60 gallons and in no way can it possibly move 600 gallons of water even given an infinite amount of time. I can seriously pee harder than this thing can move water. I wasn't sure it was on when I plugged it in!
Great Pump for the Price
I just purchased three Koralia pumps to replace the ones that were three to four years old in my reef tank. These are very dependable pumps and priced well. They are on 24/7 in saltwater so they take a beating. I decided to replace them because one of the pumps started to produce more noise than usual after a snail or crab got into it. The new pumps are quiet and produce stronger waves than the older ones that I replaced. Apparently, as they get older they probably have less wave action.
Good pump for circulation
These are good circulation pumps. They're quiet and do a good job stirring things up within my aquarium. The only thing I did notice is that Hydor suggested the Koralia 650 for a 75g freshwater, but once I brought it, I soon realize that it wasn't strong enough. So I also purchased, the 1150, which is a lot stronger and creates a good current for the fish to swim against.
I purchased one of these in a store and loved the flow and how much it helped circulate my water so I decided to purchase another one and to find out it was 8 dollars cheaper in chewy sold me in a heart beat
Excellent product and price
Great price, and Hydor is amazing! I highly recommend all there products!
Vrry powerful heads, my coral love them,used with wave controller for continuous water flow or directional flow, very happy
Received fast and in working order.
I received my order before expected and everything works as it should. So far I'm 3 for 3 with chewy. Please keep up the good work.