Hyper Pet 2 Pack of Balls for Dogs, Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Not your everyday tennis ball as Hyper Pet has designed them to be safe for dog's teeth.
- The tennis balls are made of grade A rubber and are safe on your pup's teeth
- A perfect compliment to the Hyper Fling, K-9 Cannon or pawesome on their own!
- They're non toxic and don't contain harmful coatings or gasses, so you can feel confident about having play time with your loved one.
- Each pack contains 2 balls that are 2.5" in diameter. They also float so they won't get lost in the water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Nubbins Lizard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Furzz Fox Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 20-in$13.57Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Furzz Wolf Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 20-in$12.39Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Fun Food Chicken Leg Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$5.29Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Woodland Collection Possum Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$13.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dental Ring Dog Chew Toy$5.75Chewy Price$8.79List Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Bunny Squeaky Dog Toy$5.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- fouFIT Dino Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$7.67Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- fouFIT Elephant Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$7.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- fouFIT Giraffe Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||—||—||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
not for this dog
Didn’t last 2 chews without being pierced along the seams
dog is obsessed with balls, won’t touch these
My dog has a severe addiction to fetching and balls. She freaks out and goes straight to a ball whenever she sees or hears one. However, these balls she won’t go near. She won’t even get her face close. My best guess is that she doesn’t like the smell but I don’t know.
It's ok just didn't survive long
These balls lasted a couple of weeks before my dogs went full on Thanos on it. It was fun for while it lasted.
My dog loves a ball to play with, this one is ok but nerf ball is his favorite
Ready, set, FETCH!
Good sturdy ball! And no squeaker. My girl doesn't like them.
Not good my dog did not like it so much
They are not that good of a quality. They had a certain sense and my dog did not want it to play with it. The toy is not recommended by me
Dog ball love
So my dog Bella will walk around with a ball in her mouth. Weird maybe, but she has yet to tear the covering off which is good. I have a back up for later too.
My dogs favorite ball!
I have three dogs and they love these balls. They like chewing on them and fetching them. I always have some on hand for hours of fun!
You can never have too much of these!
10/10 almost every dog needs these!!! Sadly my dogs lose these so fast from burying them or leaving them behind at parks so I may have to buy more that comes in larger quantity
Not good for aggressive chewers
My dog loves real tennis balls and doesn’t usually break them. These are not real tennis balls and would be better suited for a dog that doesn’t chew up toys. Fortunately they were very inexpensive so I’m only out a few dollars.