Hyperbiotics PRO-Pets Probiotic Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 countBy Hyperbiotics
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps replenish beneficial bacteria to support your dog or cat’s digestive and immune health.
- Probiotic organisms are slow-released over an 8-10-hour period.
- Designed to offer relief from gas, tummy pain, irregularity and occasional diarrhea.
- May also support your fur-iend’s energy levels, as well as healthy bones and joints.
- 6 targeted probiotic strains and 3 billion colony-forming units per pearl.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: 3 Billion CFU, B.Lactis, E.Faecium...||Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Fermentum, L. Reuteri...||Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei...||A Proprietary Blend of Inulin from Chicory Root (Prebiotic Dietary Fiber), Pure Live Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Allergy Relief||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef, Bacon, Cheese||N/A||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Used after several rooms of dewormer
Newly rescued kitten had giardia, tapeworms, coccidia.... You name it. We've done several rounds of dewormer and meds. Our vet recommended several months of probiotics. Silly kitten refuses Fortiflora powder on anything (even Churu). This is a tiny pill I mix in with his kibble and he eats it every day. Glad I found an option we both like
I find these the best to give my Chug! I hide one in a small scoop of peanut butter since he is so picky and will not eat it if he can smell it. This keeps his poop regular, his tummy comfortable and I notice a difference when he doesn't take them.