Ibiyaya Happy Dog & Cat Stroller, Medium
About This Item
- Convenient, portable quick-release wheels.
- Includes two safety tethers and reflector plates for utmost safety.
- Comfortable, spacious dog and cat stroller with zippered windows.
- Shock-absorbing rubber wheels with built-in suspension.
- Two-in-one functionality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ibiyaya The Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Dog & Cat Stroller$449.50Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Expedition No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Fog$286.97Chewy Price$286.99List Price
- Wonderfold P1 Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Ruby Pink$183.37Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Run Performance Jogging Dog & Cat Stroller, Black$399.86Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Boysenberry$384.60Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- ibiyaya Double Decker Bus Dog & Cat Stroller$193.54Chewy Price
- Pet Gear NV No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Dalmatian$278.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Stroller Pad For All Models, Black$29.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear View 360 Travel System Dog & Cat Stroller, Grey Animal$190.98Chewy Price
- Gen7Pets Monaco Pet Stroller, Dress Blues$249.99Chewy Price$282.99List Price
- Petique All Terrain Dog & Cat Jogging Stroller, Blazin' Berry$246.00Chewy Price$449.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Aluminum, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—|
|Features||—||—||—||—||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Nice ride, but not durable
Overall this is a nice stroller, very smooth ride, easy to fold. My 55 pound senior pitbull fits very well, both sitting and lying down. I am concerned with durability, however - after only 3 very easy walks the outer stitching is already splitting. Also, the zippers separate with very little provocation. It's good, but for the cost I was expecting something more robust.
I bought this for a 45 lb beagle mix who is too old to manage a long walk, but still wants to go! This cart was easy to assemble, has proven to be very stable - even off trail and over uneven terrain, cracks in the road, etc..... There is 3 different entry/exit points for getting your dog in/out! It's pricey - but it's been great so far. Only negative I would point out is that the zippers on all the entries appear to be a little cheap - so uncertain how long they will last since my dog gets in/out several times per walk, requiring a lot of zipping/unzipping on each outing.
Ibiyaya Stroller/bike trailer
Highly recommend this product. The stroller is made with top quality, stabilizing wheels, plenty of air flowing. My dog can put his head out of the front opening or top opening. The bike trailer is so easy to connect to your bike. My dog weighs 65 pounds and it was very stable and he actually turned around in the carrier as I was biking and I did not even feel him move. The very first time I put him in the stroller he was very comfortable and LOVES IT... Easy to stroll with and bike with. Folds very compact. I just am so pleased and LOVE this product. My dog has arthritis that flares up and now he can always go with us.