Icelandic+ Cod Short Skin Strips Fish Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient treats made of only 100% natural and edible cod skins.
- Sourced from the pure, icy waters of Iceland.
- Contain no additives, preservatives or supplements.
- Great source of omega-3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
- Cod skins measure 8-10 inches long and weight an average of .3 ounces each.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Salmon Skin Cigar Dog Treats, 3ct$14.86Chewy Price$14.12Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Cod Short Chew Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.76Chewy Price$2.62Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow Whole Pieces Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 3ct$7.76Chewy Price$7.37Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Chews, 30 count, 5-6 inches$25.95Chewy Price$29.35List Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Earth Animal No-Hide Grass-Fed Beef Medium Natural Rawhide Alternative Dog Chews, 2 count$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Chicken Feet Dog Treats, 25 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Rabbit Sausage Roll Dog Treat$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Premium Crunchy Elk Recipe Dog Treats, 2 count$3.60Chewy Price$3.78List Price$3.42Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha White Cow Ear Dog Treats, 1 count$1.96Chewy Price$1.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Icelandic Cod Skins||Beef Trachea||Water Buffalo Cheek||Lamb Ears||Duck Feet.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Odor-Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||—||Buffalo, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Air-Dried||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
160 Customer Reviews
To each their own
I ordered the fish skin not knowing if my pups would like them or not. You take a chance. The Cod fish skin just isn't for my pups. I gave it 4 stars cause there are tons of pups that love the Cod fish skin, just not mine. Not right to give a low star review cause my pups didnt care for it. Also gave it a 4 star cause Chewy made it so easy for me to change my auto ship order treats for them with managing it. Love Chewy.
Picture of Product is Misleading
I bought an Icelandic Cod skin for my dog, as the picture on the website shows a full side of a cod fish skin. I received a 1 inch wide, about 6 inch long strip. Very disappointing. The website picture is misleading.
Dog Loves! Smells bad Lol
My 14 Lb Min-pin/Chihuahua was in love with this! One was almost twice the size piece as the other, so if you're planning on giving to two pups equally, maybe buy 3 just in case. I hated the smell as she ate it, but am happy to put up with it for the short time (maybe 5-10 mins) she took to eat it. Luckily I had her test it out on the floor and not the couch! There's no smell really until she starts the chewing, and there didn't seem to be any leftover smell on the carpet afterward. So as long as she's enjoying it, it will be a regular (occasional) treat for her. I will be buying more in the future
Dog loved it!
While I can say that they don't look as nice in person as they do in the picture (they were quite a bit smaller looking in person) they smelled how I expected them to. Our cat was very jealous that the dog got this treat! He absolutely loved it and I like that it is a pretty healthy treat for him with known ingredients. I would purchase these again, although I wish they were more sized like the picture shows and that they lasted a bit longer. I have no doubt they would with a smaller dog.
size and quality variable - don't buy
These are terrible. I bought 12 of them at a cost of $44.88. A bag of the same thing from The Honest Kitchen is $15.99 (35% of the price) and contains 13 really nice, consistently sized chews.
Smelly but tasty
Wouldn’t recommend as a low smell treat but my dog found it tasty enough. It is the one treat I’ve found that he won’t devour right away so it took him 20-30 min.
taking these out of my autoship
These were great and my dogs love them, BUT the shipment I received today was very disappointing. They are advertised to be 8-10 inches. My first 2 shipments they were great. I received some today that were 2.5-3 inches. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture, I threw them to my Aussies, 2 crunches and they were gone. Had I taken a picture, I could have had them replaced. I’m taking them out of my autoship, not worth paying for them if they are that small.
This cod skin is extremely thin and definitely not worth the price
Their New Most Favorite Treat
This is one treat I’ll keep on my AutoShip~!~ I have 3 SharPei & like all dogs they love treats. Unfortunately, they can only have natural limited ingredient anything. These are just dried fish skin. As all dogs, they all have their own personalities. Gave them these, this morning, one immediately grabbed it, another smelled it, then took it. While another refused it, but he always takes a super slow time with anything new. The 2 that took it, ate it in no time at all, then one of them came back for the one still laying on the floor & stole it. When my other dog protested, we had a fight ensue over the left-over piece. They don’t bite, but they sure do make the gestures like they are. Note to self, separate them next time.
update to previous review
Here is a picture. I wrote another review about the 2.5-3 inch Cod Skin they sent me that I gave to my dog before I took a picture. Here is another one I got. It’s 6 inches. Advertised to be 8-10 inches. I got a picture of this one. Chewy, I have seen these in bigger sizes. It’s not nice to send tiny ones to your autoship customers.