Imagine This Company "I Love My Grandog" Magnet, Bone Shape
About This Item
- Magnet comes in a bone shape and is a great gift for grandparents.
- Also sticks to all other magnetic surfaces, including mailboxes, refrigerators and filing cabinets.
- Great alternative to bumper stickers; won’t leave a residue and can transfer from car to car.
- Measures 2-inches high by 7-inches long so it can be easily spotted.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA in Richmond, Virginia with a weather-friendly, high-gloss UV ink.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Grandparents love their Gransdog
Items was exactly as shown. Fast shipping. My only issue is that it came in a box that was just not needed for it. In Fact almost could not find the item in the box, and almost threw it out. Chewy logistics need to think about items and packaging. Think about reducing waste. This item could have easily been shipped in an envelope. Letter envelope in fact.
nice and big!
I had to order one for my daughter who picked out our rescue...but I’m the proud grandmother of our adorable rescue Lady!
So cute! My mom loved it! Less than half the price of those I’ve seen on other sites/stores.
Cute and bigger than I was expecting.
Bought for my Dad on fathers day to put on his riding mower. He loved it!!!!
My parents love this magnet. They have it on their truck. I have the one I ordered before that on my refrigerator
Grandma was happy!!
Only complaint is I wish there was a “grandogs” but grandma loved it anyway!!
Magnet For Grandma
My Mom loves this magnet. She proudly put it on her car. I've seen other people with one and I found it on Chewy.com
Bought this as a gift for my sister. She loves it. Put it on her refrigerator right away.
Great Little Gift!
Bought this for my mom as a stocking stuffer and she loved it so much! Looks exactly as pictured.
Love the magnet but it wouldn't stick to the car so....
it had to go on grandma's refrigerator. We tried the car itself, the glass and the bumper and it just wouldn't stick. :(