Imperial Cat Dalmatian Cat Scratching Board, Large
About This Item
- Unique scratching pad is shaped like a long, lean dalmation and also doubles as a cozy cat lounger.
- Features a sturdy honeycomb surface that mimics real tree bark, a cat’s preferred scratching surface.
- Cats instinctually scratch to hone their claws, stretch their muscles and relieve stress; scratching also releases a special scent from glands in their paws to “mark” their home turf.
- 100% certified organic catnip is included to help protect your furniture by further enticing your cat to use the scratcher.
- Made in the USA from 100% post-consumer recycled paper; measures 20.5 x 9 x 5.75 inches.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Worth every penny
All the cats love this. The first day all the cats had to try this out. They use it all the time.
Absolutely Loves Scratching Post
My cat absolutely loves this scratching post. I did not have to use catnip on it. He started to use it right away.
I have 6 cats and they might over who gets to use them. Don't know why they prefer these "couches" over the soft kitty beds, but they do!!!!
Save your money
If I had seen this in a store I wouldn't have bought it. Our cat has liked other scratch items better. This would have been awesome had it been covered with a dense carpet material.
My Cats Are In Love
They've been on it since it arrived, either sleeping or scratching.
Relax your cat
Our cat scratched this lounger once and then started napping on it. Why? Who knows? She prefers it to other beds and looks adorable on it.
More durable than most budget scratchers
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this scratcher held up with my cat. He has been known to destroy a scratcher in less than 2 days but this one held up for several months before it started to really come apart. Will be getting again.
Scratcher that cat won't scratch
Cheaply made not worth the price. To light weight. What else can I say? Just not a good product.
None of my 5 cats are interested in the 2 imperial scratchers I purchased. On top of that i was mad about the glue they use to glue the page of information onto the scratcher , it doesn’t come off so i had to cut it off. I gave it 2 stars though because the size is nice
A Big Hit!
As you can see this was a big hit! This is the second scratcher I have gotten for my babies. . .sprinkle a little catnip, and watch 'em go! Hilarious!