Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 2-pack of cat food topper cups with chicken and tuna.
- Made with carefully selected ingredients for maximum fur-eshness.
- Formulated to be free from grains, corn, wheat, soy, preservatives and artificial colors.
- Features an enticing aroma and irresistible taste that’s low in calories and high in moisture.
- Crafted with shredded wild tuna and 100% natural chicken breast flakes in a savory tuna broth gelée.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Scallop Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Tuna Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Cheese(Milk...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Chicken...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Treats||Food Topping||Treats||Food Topping||Food Topping|
|Food Texture||N/A||Shredded, Flaked||Stew||Flaked, Shredded||Shredded, Flaked|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Love Inaba treats but the food toppers contains carrageenan.
Read the label before ordering. As much as my cats love Inaba treats I won't order the food toppers due to the presence of carrageenan. Not sure why the company uses it as the Toppers also contains guar gum, another thickener which is better than carrageenan.
My superfussy cat loves Inaba foods
Nice to not throw away a bowl of food for a change! High quality cat food
Can't get enough
I recently started buying my cats Inaba Side Dishes they love the squeeze up treats and are now addicted to these meals. Easy to serve and the perfect size as I was always throwing away extra food.
Good substitute for her favorite
Chewy did not have Bebe's favorite and I searched the stores and any on line stores. This is the only substitute food she would ea. t I'm concerned that it is listed as a Food Topper and the cost is way up there. She continues to eat this and I continue to buy it as Chewy is still out of her favorite food. The Price is way too much!
All of my finicky kitties like these--however, they still want their Hartz Delectables!