Indipets Heavy Duty Pail with Hooks
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pick up and carry whatever you need with this high-quality, heavy duty pail.
- Stainless steel construction will not rust, crack or break; snag-proof, contoured handle provides extra safety and durability.
- They’re hygenic, easy to clean, dishwasher-safe, chew-proof, and odor-free.
- The convenient hooks are perfect for hanging the pail on kennels, cages, or fencing; dual-hook design prevents the pail from rolling or turning.
- Smaller sizes are great for use with dogs; larger sizes are invaluable for moving feed and supplies in the barn or stable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 6-qt$12.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail with 2 Hooks, 1-qt$10.08Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Derby Originals Super-Tough Bottom Supreme Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$39.12Chewy Price$46.95List Price
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Navy$43.85Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 1-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$124.85Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Derby Originals Easy-Feed Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Purple$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Red$59.99Chewy Price$61.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, Black, 47"$38.69Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Derby Originals Quik-Fil 48” Slow Feed Poly Rope Hanging Horse Hay Net, Yellow$24.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Mint$53.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Pig, Goat, Poultry, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep||Cattle, Pig, Goat, Poultry, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep||Cattle, Pig, Goat, Poultry, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||1/2-gallon||1 1/2-gallon||1/4-gallon|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||Travel||Travel|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Needed food grade stainless steel pails for my goose to use for water. I bought this product in every size to try them out (with the intention of keeping all, not planned to return the ones that didn’t work.). Not only has it worked out perfectly for the teenage goose, but I used these so often around the startup homestead for everything - I now can’t live without them. Plastic doesn’t last and can get infected easily. I try and get high quality stainless steel products for food and water if/when I can. There’s a lot of cheap stainless steel out there now that starts rusting after water is sitting for a few hours. After using these for 2 weeks straight - no rust so far. I’m glad I got all the different sizes. It’s easy to carry water to the chicken coop in this pail. I love the hanging hooks because I attach them all over the homestead to various things, and can also secure them in the goose coop. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for this option.
Missing parts. It just came with the pump with no valve to put into the aquarium. Going to have to return.
I put it in my dogs crate and it broke and fell off within less than an hour
this is a game changer!
This is awesome. My dog just had a TPLO had he is a big drinker. I wanted to make sure he would have enough water so that we didn’t have to change it every 2/3 hours compared to our other bowl. This is awesome. I hope it holds up!
It's small and I expected that. If people need to know how big this is then measure out the amount of liquid it says it holds and that will show you. I like that the stainless steel is very thick and sturdy. The hooks worked out great for hanging it inside the chicken coop. I bought this so that my hens will have a bit of water handy inside the coop if they need a drink from being stuck inside due to bad weather or if their automatic door ever failed.
Good bucket just bigger than I need. I bought a smaller one but that was too small
The perfect solution
This is just what I needed. I have a girl who drinks a lot of water and I was constantly refilling her water dish. This bucket fits nicely on the side of her cage and provides her with water most of the day.
Heavy duty pail with hooks
Very nice, easy to clean, the hooks attached easy to playpen for puppies. If your going to use this on chain link probably not so good the way the hooks are placed on bucket, but there’s a handle that could be attached to a fence so bucket doesn’t spill. It’s worth the money.
Bigger than expected
I needed a water bucked for my GSDs crate so when she is in there most of the day she has water on the back door and the whole floor of her crate to lie down. It was bigger than I thought but works great for she is a large breed.
Makes perfect sense
I have this on my dogs chain link pen. Sits securely on the fence and it doesn’t knock off when he jumps on the fence panel. Haven’t had to clean it out or anything yet because he’s only in the pen maybe 30min-hour at the time.