Indipets Heavy Duty Pail
About This Item
- Pick up and carry whatever you need with this high-quality, heavy duty pail.
- Stainless steel construction will not rust, crack or break; snag-proof handle provides extra safety and durability.
- Contoured handle provides comfortable lifting so your precious cargo is easy to transport.
- They’re hygenic, easy to clean, dishwasher-safe, chew-proof, and odor-free.
- Smaller sizes are great for use with dogs; larger sizes are invaluable for moving feed and supplies in the barn or stable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Black$56.20Chewy Price$61.95List Price
- Derby Originals Easy-Feed Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Royal Blue$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals Four Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Purple$59.95Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Derby Originals XL Go-Around Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, Black$84.95Chewy Price$105.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, Red, 30"$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Ultimate 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, X-Large, Purple$84.95Chewy Price$105.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Petroleum Blue$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 1.5-in$124.85Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Black, bundle of 3$156.99Chewy Price
- Farnam Leather New Deep Conditioner & Restorer, 32-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$20.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Pig, Goat, Poultry, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep||Cattle, Pig, Goat, Poultry, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep||—|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||3 1/4-gallon||1 1/2-gallon||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
great little bucket for great price
I checked several places and found these are the most pail for the least money. I have 2 goats and a duck. These are big enough for the goats and the duck can reach them, too. No worry about rust, chipping, breaking, etc.
Good Quality, Sturdy
Just like the title says! It’s a good quality, sturdy little bucket. Definitely beyond suited to work as a water dish for a cat who is strangely picky about what container her water is in!
We use this pail for our puppy's watering dish by hooking it onto the side of her crate. It prevents spills and keeps her crate dry. It's large enough for a full grown dog so we will be able to use it for years to come...especially since it's durable and well made. We're very pleased with quality of this product.
I am pleased with this pail. It is heavy duty, but not too heavy to carry. The handle motion is smooth and there are no sharp pieces sticking out. My egg collection basket sets right in it so I can carry kitchen scraps to chickens & egg basket in one hand. I am glad I ordered 2!
Great quality! Sturdy, but not heavy. Available in perfect sizes.
Nice buckets, exactly what I ordered. Very quick delivery.
Perfect for me
Perfect size for alittle first freshening doe. This bucket is the perfect size.
Indipets heavy duty bucket
This is is a nice big horse size bucket very usable to heat hot water in the barn for de icing horse buckets or other barn uses easy to wash and safe unlike plastic buckets
Top quality pails/buckets
I can always count on Chewy for great service and the best quality products.. It is very nice to be able to always count on a great supplier like Chewy.
Exactly what I wanted
Totally flat base. I've had others with indented inner circles on the base- if you leave water in them & they freeze overnight (or the go through the dish washer) the indent pops out in the opposite direction & they never sit flat again.. not sure if anyone else has had this problem.?. but these Heavy Duty Pails fix that issue :). Highly recommend. Also plastics aren't good for dog water bowls as they can leach chemicals into the water over time.. Metal best way to go!