Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Salmon Wet Cat Food Cups, 3.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features cuts of wild-caught salmon in a savory gravy.
- Includes whole-food ingredients you can see, like carrots, spinach and cranberries.
- Delicious minced texture entices your cat to take a bite and unlock his ability to thrive.
- Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Tuna Wet Cat Food Cups, 3.5-oz, case of 12$24.96Chewy Price$27.48List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Chicken Wet Cat Food Cups, 3.5-oz, case of 12$26.28Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.97Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Duck Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Turkey Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$32.21Chewy Price$45.36List Price$30.60Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Chunky Beef & Boneless Chicken Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$26.16Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Beef Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Rabbit Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$42.96List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Stew's Clues Turkey, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Love Me Tender Chicken & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.90Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Shredded Beef & Rainbow Trout in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Jeopurrdy Licious Chicken Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken Liver...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Pork Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Pork Broth, Rabbit, Pork Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
all 3 like it; good for older cat
I have a 13-year-old cat that is very finicky. I have two young cats, under two years old, that loves this as well. I have tried numerous wet foods for these cats. The mince texture seems to be the key. My older cat needs more moisture in her diet so this is a great choice. To do that, I add water to this can food in her bowl, mix it up and it creates a nice gravy.They like all flavors, however, I haven’t use the tuna often because it’s often out of stock. Surprisingly, they haven’t gotten tired of any flavors - often an issue with other wet foods. The only suggestion I would make is if I have to open up another can and not use it all, I would like to have a way to close the thin foil top cleanly and make the top stay down on the plastic cup because I put it in the refrigerator.
Smells great and looks delicious. My cat won’t eat it, I’m sure it’s not because the food isn’t wonderful, it’s because she’s so darn finicky she won’t eat anything that’s good for her. I’m at my wits end. This particular food smells and looks wonderful. This is a healthy food I would suggest anybody give it a try.
Mostly liked it
These picky cats...first try they (3) wouldn't touch it. Second try one of them scarffed up all three portions. Third try, two of them seemed to really it, one not at all.
Refuses to Eat
My cat usually likes any kind of salmon recipe but for some reason he absolutely refuses to eat this food.
Cat won’t eat anything else
After tasting this Salmon wet cat food by Instinct, Boo doesn’t want anything else; you could says it’s made him a very “picky” eater.
My cat Harley
My cat seems to be full after eating now. She doesn't beg for more and more and more food. She even runs in circles when I show her the container waiting for her meal.
Excellent quality but not a hit
This food looks and smells delicious. It's dense, meaty with plenty of juice, which my cats usually love. Unfortunately, only one of my cats will eat this more than rarely. I surely wish they would. But they're cats, what can I tell you?
Cats say yum to chicken and salmon
Cats loving the chicken and salmon... I like that they like it and the container!
I fed my cats Nature’s Variety Pride wet food and they loved it. Nature’s Variety discontinued the flavors my cats liked and may have discontinued the entire line. I spent a year trying to replace the food and haven’t really found a good substitute. I stopped buying their dry food as well because I was so frustrated. Along comes these plastic cup minced foods and I decided to give them a try. Of course my cats love them. I absolutely hate the packaging. They are impossible to open, especially first thing in the morning when I have ‘sleepy grip’. The consistency of the food reminds me of Pride. I wish I had a label to compare ingredients. It’s almost as if they discontinued Pride and brought it back in stupider packaging and made it more expensive! I’m still looking to replace this food but for now my cats love it and it’s really all about them.
Seems to be OK for diabetic cat
I have a diabetic cat. This food has not adversely affected him. Will continue to buy as long as quality is kept up.