Instinct Raw Boost Puppy Whole Grain Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley...||Salmon, White Fish Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Beef, White Fish Meal, Herring Meal...||Chicken, Turkey Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural, With Grain||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Weight Control, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- This recipe offers the boost your best bud needs to grow up strong and smart.
- Crafted with a mix of whole grain kibble and freeze-dried raw ingredients to provide your pup with much-needed nutrients and energy in his budding months.
- Features all-natural, cage-free chicken that’s been minimally processed.
- A blend of poultry, fish and meat provides beneficial protein while DHA from chicken eggs offers support for brain and eye development.
- Made without artificial colors or preservatives and contains no corn, wheat, soy, potato, peas, lentils or meat by-product.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Puppy Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Meals Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Puppy Food, 25-oz bag$52.24Chewy Price$54.99List Price$49.63Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Instinct Bites Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cage-Free Raw Frozen Puppy Food, 3-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Beef Recipe With Apples Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Annamaet Original Puppy Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$71.24Chewy Price$74.99List Price$67.68Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Instinct Be Natural Real Beef & Barley Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nulo Frontrunner Ancient Grains Chicken, Oats & Turkey Puppy Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Help cant find dog food
I have a dog with slow gut I have tried all kinds of food chewy has been so nice through it all .. But my dogs dont like anything they liked hills science diet but my one dog was having severe stomach problems with hills.. I dont know what to do... instinct I got the one for gut they didn't like but would eat a few kibble here and there so now I tried the puppy one thinking they might like they hate it omg!
Great dog food
Good ingredients! I'm happy with the brand and very relieved that my puppy loves her food
The food is okay but my dog noses through it and only eats the chicken bits. It’s like watching a kid eating cereal and partitioning off the marshmallows to eat first.
We love this food for our pup until we can transition him to a homemade raw diet when he's old enough. He has been very healthy and full of energy with this food.
I have always had dogs in my life and have never considered ordering pet supplies online. I recently adopted a puppy and found I did not have the time to go to the pet supply store in my area. I went online to chewy.com and also arranged to have the puppy food put on auto re-order. the puppy loves it.
Seems like great dog food, my boy's super picky and he's just pulling out the raw kibble. We'll try again
Not too sure
I bought this because of the reviews and wanting to feed my boy a raw diet. I don’t think he likes it. Ever since switching him to this he won’t really eat it unless I hand him it. He has also been feeling really warm. He hasn’t lost energy so I don’t think he is sick. All the changes happened which I put him on this good. Maybe it’s just not for him. He does like the freeze dried chicken pieces though.
LOVE this for our dog!
Our dog loves this food, I was a little concerned he would only eat the raw bits but he isn't very picky about food so it wasn't a problem for us!
Picky puppy loves it!
My 10 pound grand puppy mix would turn his nose up at everything except freeze dried dog food. Meal time was painful getting the right mix of hard and freeze dried to entice him to eat. I love that this brand has them mixed already. I admit I bought the large bag and added two more bags of freeze dried to get just the right balance for him and now he eats it all without any fuss. He doesn’t have trouble with grains so I like that this includes them for a well balanced diet. My older dog takes this over his own food every time, they both love it.
I switched to this brand after my dog seemed to lose all interest in her previous brand of food. While she seems to like this one alright, I won’t lie, I wish there were not freeze dried pieces in it. She loves them more than the actual food. She picks all of the pieces out (of course making a mess) and then stops eating and doesn’t eat all day until she realizes mom isn’t going to give her more just so she can only eat the freeze dried pieces. Because if this she has only been eating about half of what she normally does in a day. Overall, I would say this is a good choice, but just be aware that your dog might prefer the handful of freeze dried pieces over the actual food.