Internet's Best Traditional Arch Pet Gate, Espresso
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pet confined to his own paw-sonal space.
- Designed to stand freely with no drilling required for setup and folds down to 2.25 inches for easy storing.
- Available in a 3-panel gate or a 4-panel gate for a little more length and comes in 24-inches and 36-inches.
- The hinges between each panel allow you to easily configure the gate to doorways, entryways, halls, bedrooms and staircases.
- Constructed from durable, solid wood and sealed with a beautiful espresso finish to go with almost any household.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Mahogany$107.04Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$92.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Gray$47.18Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 24-in, Walnut$99.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates Decorative Freestanding Dog Gate, Walnut Vines$144.95Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Freestanding Pet Gate with Door, White$83.43Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$99.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Deco Horizontal Lines 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$59.99Chewy Price
- Arf Pets Free-Standing Wood Dog & Cat Gate, White$69.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood, Metal||Wood, Metal||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Pet Door, Foldable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Great quality. Exactly as described. Packaged well - no damage during shipping.
The gate is used to keep dogs out of the kitchen
I only have one problem with the gate. My old dog has figured out that if he pushes on the fold of the gate he can open it far enough to get in the kitchen. It would be nice if there is one side that doesn't fold in when it is pulled completely out.
Beautiful and just the right size
The color matches my cabinets and looks so much better than the white or pine gates. I have a new puppy who needs to be limited to a smaller area. I can easily step right over this gate
Love the gate!
We recently purchased this gate to help contain our doggo after surgery. It worked absolutely perfectly. It’s sturdy, free standing, very light and easy to move, open and close as needed. A plus is it is also attractive in our home.
Classy looking gate
The gate is useful for multiple rooms. Matches decor. It's the perfect size for a small dog.
This gate is well built and sturdy. Would definitely recommend.
Nice gate, check dimensions
This gate doesn’t expand to its full length, as keeping it upright requires you to create bends at the joints. So, just be sure it fits. I really wish it had 1-2 more panels, it is a bit short for us. I had to Jerry rig a fix, but it’s not pleasing to the eye. :-(. . But gate is well made, and looks great otherwise.
Amazing little gate
Perfect gate for keeping the puppy from the cat room cat door. No surprise tummy aches or litter eating! Now I can relax when he roams the house
I got this gate to set up on our back porch so my elderly kitty would not wander down the steps to explore the back yard unsupervised when he is lounging on the couch glider. We have black vintage metal porch railings and I wanted something that would closely match. I find the skate to be very attractive, tall, and stable. I have had no problems whatsoever.
If You Have Jumper...
I needed a taller gate to keep my Sheltie from sailing over the shorter gate that we had in our living room. This one worked great. She no longer can clear its height.