Isle of Dogs Jasmine + Vanilla Replascent Odor Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Odor-neutralizing spray for dogs for your dog and your home
- Works to neutralize and replace bad odors with a subtle fragrance of jasmine and vanilla
- Safe for application directly on your dog's coat
- Apply around the house, on bedding, in the car or anywhere you want to replace an undesirable odor
- Perfect for freshening your dog's coat after a walk or in between baths
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Isle of Dogs Cotton + Fresh Orchid Replascent Odor Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Sugar Cane + Grapefruit Replascent Odor Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Red Berries + Champagne Replascent Odor Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Violet + Sea Mist Replascent Odor Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.69Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.21Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Fragrance Free Pet Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Clear Air Holly Berry Neutralizing Gel Beads 12-oz jar$7.10Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Clear Air Fresh Linen Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.09Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Breathe Naturally Replacement Cat Litter Box Carbon Filter, 6 count$22.79Chewy Price
- Thornell L.O.E Laundry Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price
- Pet House Fresh Citrus Natural Soy Wax Melt, 3-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Pet House Ruby Red Grapefruit Natural Soy Wax Melt, 3-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Pet House Bamboo Watermint Natural Soy Wax Melt, 3-oz$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Water, SD 40 Alcohol, PPG-5 Ceteth-20...|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Isle of Dogs has a pleasant, lasting scent. The Jasmine+Vanilla is very nice as well as the Grapefruit!
Product is good. Packaging not so much
I got mine in super excited because I love the smell of the shampoo and have been using it on my dogs for 2 years now. It smells exactly like the shampoo! But the bottle is not in great shape. The sprayer was broken and had visibly broke after they put the shrinkwrap on in the facility because there was leakage in the plastic wrap. Now I have to buy a different bottle to put this in because I can't spray it, which is extremely disappointing because I have loved every isle of dogs product and it's packaging till I got this faulty bottle.
does not smell correctly
Does not smell like Jasmine and Vanilla. I did not like the smell at first. Later it smelled a little Vanilla, but not strong at all. This item was wrapped well.
As I said for the other fragrance, the trigger pull puts out a very small amount each time, and takes a lot of finger action for a large dog.
JUST OK FOR MY GUCCI
I use the Isle of Dogs Shampoo and Conditioner and highly recommend it. After trying several different brands of S&C to take care of my first stinky dog. Have u owned a dog that even after bathing still stinks? I love my Gucci and tolerated the stink. Gucci's hair was getting badly dried out from so much washing I started searching internet for solution. Came across Isle of Dogs and I'm so pleased I purchased some. What a difference. His hair back to shining and I love Jasmine and Vanilla Scent. So decided to try the spray. A bit of a disappointment. The scent is watered down.
Not for me
Do not care for the fragrance, and it goes on wet, not like a mist. Just my personal opinion
great pet spray
Just a little bit goes a long way. Pets do not scratch from this natural spray. Odor free for well over a week.
Eh...... not as expected
Very light scent...disappointed. Adding my own oil to it.
This is the best!
I love these odor sprays! We use them everywhere. To remove odors in the car, house, and on the dogs.
My dog hate the smell
My dog hate the smell because it was too strong .the conditioner and shampoo does not have the strong smell.