Isoxsuprine HCl Compounded Powder for Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Isoxsuprine HCl is a vasodilator prescribed by your veterinary to treat lameness. Isoxsuprine HCl compounded powder is a white to off-white colored powder that is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prascend (Pergolide) Tablets for Horses, 1 mg, 10 tablets$29.90Chewy Price
- Equi-bute Paste for Horses Apple Flavor, 20 gm/60 mL$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Diclofenac (Generic) Gel 1%, 100-gm tube$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Phenylbutazone Compounded Apple Flavored Powder for Horses, 1GM/TSP, 60 scoops$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Bute Phenylbutazone Powder for Horses, 1.1 lbs$31.53Chewy Price$29.95Autoship Price
- Banamine (flunixin meglumine) Paste for Horses, 30-gm syringe$31.61Chewy Price$47.14List Price
- Sucralfate Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 5GM/TBSP, 30 scoops$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Thyro-L Powder for Horses, 1-lb$23.87Chewy Price$22.68Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
My horse Lucky loved the flavor of this med and gobbles it right up. It does the job as she just turned 34 years old last week. Thank you for having it. I was having trouble getting it from my vet.