Jack & Pup Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without additives or preservatives.
- Grain-free, single-ingredient treats are great for pups with certain sensitivities.
- 100% digestible treats serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats and will have your pal feeling his best after each one.
- Odor-free treats are safe for your home and won't leave your hands stinky.
- Natural treats help to support your pal’s dental health as chewing removes tartar and buildup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 20 count$109.32Chewy Price$103.85Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Bites Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stick 4", 1 count$2.05Chewy Price$1.95Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Joint Health Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 25 count$19.95Chewy Price$21.14List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Bully Bites Dog Chews, 10-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 6" Joint Jerky Dog Treats, 25 count$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Slims Dog Treats, 40 count$24.69Chewy Price$23.46Autoship Price
- Cadet Real Beef Long Lasting Bully Sticks Dog Treats Value Pack, 16-oz$64.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Mini Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 6-oz bag$12.01Chewy Price$17.66List Price$11.41Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Slim Bully Sticks, 1 count$1.71Chewy Price$1.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Special Diet||Odor-Free||High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Odor-Free||Odor-Free||Odor-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||High-Energy, Dental & Breath Care||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
Previously these bites were great for my small dogs. Some of the bones were so big I'd cut them in half. But the two bags I just received are like I literally got the bottom of the barrel. Most of the pieces are small - some are like dime-sized, in fact. The others are no more than 1.5 inches. It's pretty pathetic the company filled the bags with such worthless bully pieces. This product had been worth the money previously but not if this is what it will now be. It's still not a cheap price for a bag but especially not for what I most recently received.
Hit or miss
Puppy LOVES some of the bites and has no interest in others. Has still been a worthwhile purchase!
These are awesome for all dog sizes. I have 2 pit bulls. My boy is 105lbs, my girl is 87lbs. The size of these is great,they are supposed to be a treat not a meal. They give my dogs something to destroy for a few minutes. Because they are small, I can give them more often with out guilt. That's a win in my book.
Hit and Miss
It's always a gamble when you order Bully Bites. The previous two bags were super, with mostly 2-4 inch pieces that were solid and meaty inside--like mini bully sticks. My Yorkies LOVE them, they're an excellent value, and they're the perfect size for my 5-pound dogs to chew. This last bag, however, was almost all tiny, hollow bully shards/skins that were too thin and small to be safely chewed. There were a few usable pieces, but more than 90% of the contents of this bag had to be pitched. I've been buying these for a few years now, and I'd say 1 out of every 3 or 4 bags is a "bad" one. But then again, I've experienced this with other brands of bully bites as well. So when Jack and Pup is good, it's pretty great, but you just never know what quality you're going to get!
What I was looking for
I like that the pieces are small, my mini-poodle is a fast chewer and those are eaten in just a few minutes but I feel that it is a good size for him. He would eat the bigger size just as fast because he ends up swallowing big pieces.
Our Pup did not care for these
Mugzy, our Cockapoo did not care too much for these, he IS a fan of the Persnickety BillJac dry food...and I will continue to buy that for him....we will pass these on to a Shelter on Jan 17th in Rememberance of Miss Betty White!
Luna loves them
My dog is addicted to these! They're a great way to occupy your small dog for several hours. My only complaint is they were much bigger than the pictures led me to believe.
My dogs are very like this treat. it's dry, and is the perfect piecesfor my dachshunds to chew on
Be very cautious!
These are a great buy if you know for sure your dog is not swallowing chunks. I jumped at this good deal because to my knowledge my dog was smart enough not to swallow chunks. She never did with sticks but two mornings in a row she's brought up chunks of these about an inch square from the pieces I gave her earlier each day. I'm completely flummoxed because I would have sworn she never swallowed big pieces. The difference is subtle but critical. The small, thin sticks I've always given her have been easy to chew to the end, even that last inch. These big chunks are very hard so when she gets to that last inch there's nothing left for her to hold in her paws and it just isn't chewable so she swallows it and if I'm not hovering over her I don't see it. She's not going to drop it so another dog gets it, so it's hiding spot is her tummy (or some dog logic like that). I was so excited to find this awesome deal I bought a second bag a week after the first bag! But I won't be able to give her more than the few thin sticks she can easily chew. Ninety percent will be tossed! Not a good savings at all, but this is not a criticism of these pieces or the company. My situation is unfortunate but it is cause for concern unless you know your dog very well or pay close attention to your dog as that piece gets small!
Not only does my papillon love these, but now has no tartar on his teeth. A year ago, when I had him at the vet for his annual vaccines and check-up, the vet said that my dog would be needing his teeth cleaned before too long. I just had the dog to the vet, now a year later, and the vet said his teeth look fantastic!! I will most definitely continue to use these.