Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single ingredient cow ears are made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics.
- High in protein and low in fat, this low-calorie treat can be part of a healthy diet for your furry friend.
- 100% digestible treats serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats and will have your pal feeling his best after each one.
- Firm texture of 100% natural treat helps to support your pal’s dental health as chewing removes tarter and buildup.
- Premium grade quality treat has been handpicked, thoroughly inspected and made in a USDA Human Grade Certified Facility to guarantee quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 100 count$162.44Chewy Price$179.99List Price$154.32Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Mega Muncher Variety Pack Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Green Lamb Tripe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$10.02Chewy Price$9.52Autoship Price
- GoGo Pet Products All Beef Value Pack Dog Treats, 1.7-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 9 - 10" Dog Treats, 20 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 4 - 5" Beef Tripe Twists Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$23.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.55Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha White Cow Ear Dog Treats, 1 count$1.96Chewy Price$1.86Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Mini Muncher Variety Pack Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6 count$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Peanut Butter Beef Cheek Slice Dog Treats, 5-6-in$2.62Chewy Price$2.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cow Ear.||Pig Ear||100% Dried Cow Ears.||Dried Pig Ears.||Beef Gullet.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Gluten Free||Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Chicken-Free, Natural, Gluten Free||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Please check your bag for quality concerns
I buy a lot of treats from this brand. I have always been extremely comfortable giving them to my dogs. The most recent bag of cow ears I purchased smelled different and had weird spots. I thought they looked like mold, but I decided my mind was playing tricks on me because cow ears simply aren't pretty to look at. I gave them to my dogs. A couple of hours later, they had all kinds of tummy trouble. I chalked that up as a fluke until it happened again a second time. The only difference in their diet was the new bag of cow ears. I can't say this was a definitive cause of their illness, but a repeat was once too many for me to continue to give these treats to my pups. I tossed the remainder of the bag and let Chewy know I had experienced a problem. Hopefully, it was just an issue with this one bag, but I want to let other pet parents know to keep an eye out.
I'm an 80 pound, Gsd and tough chewer. I luv these, keep me chewing for 5-10 mins which is a long time compared to other chews. My hooman buys 'em cuz odorless and satisfies my need for after meal dessert that I whine about until I get(and if you've ever had a Gsd you know we will loudly whine until we get what we want! :) ).
Dogs love them but they stink
Dogs enjoyed the product but they have an awful smell and. The smell is extremely strong and, not the easiest to just wash the smell off of your hands.
used to be great
These used to be my favorite, I was buying them for a couple years now. In mid-2021, they changed but I thought it was a bad batch so I ordered more and hoping they’d go back to what they used to be like. Now they stink really bad, these used to be odorless, it literally smells rotten. The colors have changed. Some came in a pale color which was not a big deal, but i prefer the “natural” looking ones. On top of that, the price has increased. Will not buy these again :(
Cow Ear Chews
I love these Jack & Pup cow ears. My mom & I call them “cow chips”. These are smaller & thinner than the other brand of “cow chips” we had been buying. We prefer the smaller size of these, and I think they are delicious.
Jack and pup
Idk what has happened but Jack and pup use to be amazing not there cow ears have gotten smaller and this is the 2nd time I have gotten them with mold
My dog loves these
I was surprised how big these are. Definitely worth the money and my dog loves them.
2nd batch unacceptable
The first order of these were fine. White in color and dog enjoyed them. Second order had dark areas. Never thought about it possibly being mold! Dog refused them! Will not buy this brand again.
Things for my fur baby.
Everything I have gotten from Chewy has been great!
Terrible, something is wrong with these.
These seem to have some kind of mold-like substance on them. I am very upset at having already fed some to my dogs without looking more closely. I only just saw it tonight. Thankfully they do not seem to have been adversely affected that I can see. I hope this is just an issue with this particular package, but it definitely means I will not be giving it a second chance.