Jack & Pup Joint Health Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 25 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient and odor-free treats are made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics.
- High in protein and low in fat, this low-calorie treat can be part of a healthy diet plus each treat naturally contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints.
- 100% digestible treats serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats and will have your pal feeling his best after each one.
- Firm texture of 100% natural treat helps to support your pal’s dental health as chewing removes tarter and buildup.
- Premium grade quality treat has been handpicked, thoroughly inspected and made in a USDA Human Grade Certified Facility to guarantee quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 1 count$7.86Chewy Price$9.11List Price$7.47Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 1 count$3.14Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.98Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Slims Dog Treats, 40 count$24.64Chewy Price$24.69List Price$23.41Autoship Price
- Cadet Real Beef Long Lasting Bully Sticks Dog Treats Value Pack, 16-oz$64.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Bites Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Mini Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 3-oz bag$7.09Chewy Price$9.20List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treat, 12 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Jerky Springs 7 - 8" Dog Treats, 6 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 6" Joint Jerky Dog Treats, 25 count$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Esophagus.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free||N/A|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||N/A||High-Energy||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Recommended.... sort of
My two dogs have enjoyed these treats for a couple years. I think they're a good value. Those are the only two reasons we kept ordering them, and why we recommend them. But, the bad odor has become consistent and overwhelming every time we open the bag. There are some really good alternative brands and similar options for single ingredient treats that don't smell this bad. Maybe we'll try these treats again in another six months or so.
Awesome for what it is!
Not trying to shame anyone as I've misread as many product descriptions as anyone only to laugh when the product showed up. With that said, this product doesn't claim to be a bully stick, so to give it a poor rating because you were confused isn't quite fair. This is exactly what it claims to be. My 13yo border collie mix is still a strong chewer who destroys actual bully sticks in record time, so I didn't expect extended chew time out of these; but they are as described and she loves them. She's on an assortment of things for her joints so I won't say whether or not these make a difference in that regard, but I give her either one of these or a bully stick every day and she is doing great.
My dog was not interested/very messy and strong odor
The first time I bought this for my dog, he was excited thinking it was like the Best Bully Sticks he used to chew on. He managed to finish the first stick I gave him. But the following week, after offering it to him again, he turned his head. So, I shared it with three other friends with dogs. In addition, I don't really like the mess it creates in the house. Bits and pieces are everywhere. You have to sweep up or vacuum after giving this to your dog. It also has a strong odor that is horrible. I had to share this with my friends dogs outside at a park. I accidently forgot to remove this out of the auto-ship and received another pack of it. So, I'll be giving it to my friends.
Best Puppy snack
My puppy LOVES these. I really wanted solid bully sticks to keep her busy for awhile. She is finished with one stick in 5min! Maybe a little less. But I cannot complain because she asks for them daily.
Not a long lasting chew
I was thinking these were similar to a bully stick but my pup finished it in less than 10 mins. He had terrible gas pretty soon after he finished. Sort of strange, but the instructions have a few typos and makes me question the company.
Treat only, gone in <30 seconds
I thought these would last at least a little bit to give them something to chew on, but it's just a large, expensive treat. My dogs do like them, but I would only buy again if they were in very small pieces to give as rewards during walks etc
tasty but smell bad
My pup loves this but I can’t stand the smell. It says it’s odor free but it makes the whole room smell bad.
Not what I ordered
My dog loves these Joint Health sticks and they're the only sticks he can have that don't mess with his IBS but when I ordered them a completely different item came from this brand. These sticks do mess with his stomach and give him really bad IBS outbreaks. Just be careful to check that what you order actually comes.
Our mini goldendoodle loves these. They’re more economical than bully sticks; granted they don’t last near as long as a good solid bully. Just something different to occupy and reward.
Not Bully sticks
Not what I expected. Thin. Dogs go through them rapidly. As was others, I expected bully sticks. Don’t waste your money