Jax & Bones Louie the Lobster Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% eco-friendly, chemical-free and non-toxic cotton thread using all-natural vegetable dyes, so your dog can play safely.
- Hand-tied for maximum strength and durability during play, allowing parts to be easily removed when major fraying occurs.
- Knotted texture acts as doggie dental floss to help clean teeth.
- 100% machine-washable so it’s easy to keep fresh for your pup.
- Can be dipped in water and frozen to safely cool down your dog or to help quickly soothe a teething puppy’s sore gums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Knot Tri-Color Rope Dog Toy$6.76Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars BB8 Droid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.18Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$6.85Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Storm Trooper Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Porg Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$6.34Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Boba Fett Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.31Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars R2D2 Droid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.50Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Tuffy's Barnyard Duck Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$33.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Barnyard Horse Plush Dog Toy$25.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Tuffy's Desert Phrog Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Spider Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Junior Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Dental||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
It didn’t last five minutes
I gave the rope toy to our 16 month old Havapoo. Within less than five minutes the rope toy began unraveling. Couldn’t risk consumption of loose threads so unfortunately I had to take it away.
The rope is of poor quality. My dog has had a small rope knot that she has had for 9 months that are in better shape than the lobster as well as the elephant after less than a week…
Lobster Rope Toy
My puppy loves this toy and has spent hours chewing it. It now has unraveled and I had to take it away so she does not swallow the ropes. It lasted about 1 month with a 3 month old puppy.
NOT for teething puppies
I bought this thinking it would help with her puppy teething but the toy is so flimsy that I gave it to her and in 2 minutes she ripped off the rope ends (where it’s balled up). She has never destroyed any other toy I’ve given her this quickly. Even the other toy I bought with this order (the squirrels one) she hasn’t torn apart. Unfortunately I can not recommend and had to throw away already.
Purchased for an adult Irish Wolfhound and a 4 month old Irish puppy. Within hours they had removed the black "cord" that was holding the rope together and began unraveling the lobster. Not well made and certainly not for large dogs as recommended by chewy.
Sturdy & small
Perfect for my 9lb toy poodle. He loves it. The ‘arms’ pull back and forth thru the body as he plays, so he pulls one way then switches sides to get it back! Very entertaining for him (and us). Toy is holding up with his vigorous chewing.
Rope Lobster love.
We bought a rope lobster from ll Bean while in Maine last May. Our dog loved it. In fact, he loved it so much, that by late July, he had completely shredded it. I was surprised to find that Chewy's sold them, so I ordered a large (Should have been a Jumbo) and "Frankie" took to it just like before. Who knew that an impulse purchase would turn out to be such a great one?
My dog loves these toys!
It's been nearly impossible for us to find a toy that our dog will play with. I bought him a Jax & Bones rope toy a few months ago and he immediately engaged with it. This is the 2nd toy from them that we've bought and he loves this more than the first. They are designed to fray with play, so don't be surprised when it starts to slowly unravel. We can't leave it sit out because I'm fairly certain our dog will destroy it all within 24 hours without supervision, which is the only reason it gets 4 stars. We're just happy we finally found a product he likes, but obviously won't be for every dog.
Gd chew toy for large dogs
I have 2 220lb masstives these are great they love to chew.
Gone in minutes
I have a 10 month old Boxer and this thing went from cute lobster to a pile of string and rope within a half hour. Don't recommend at all. Not even for a light chewer. Very poorly tied together.