John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Maximizes shine and conditions hair so it's easy to manage
- Super Bright Shampoo is a deep conditioning cleanser that brightens the color on light-haired and white dogs and adds plenty of shine and depth to dark coats
- Special formula is pH balanced and brightens whites to reveal a soft and shiny coat
- EDTA and Paraben Free for sensitive pets
- Made in the USA and cruelty-free product - tested on humans first so you know it's definitely safe for beloved dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.71Autoship Price
- Earthbath Light Color Coat Brightening Lavender Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Earthbath Wild Cherry Puppy Spritz, 8-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Earthbath Deodorizing Rosemary Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Earthbath Eye Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- TropiClean Baby Powder Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 1-gal bottle$32.09Chewy Price$51.99List Price$30.49Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Dematting Rake$12.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Shedding Comb$8.20Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TropiClean Spa Renew Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- FURminator Soft Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large$11.00Chewy Price$14.39List Price
- John Paul Pet Body & Paw Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 45 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Earthbath Deodorizing Mango Tango Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine...||Water (Aqua), Tea Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Blend Of Vitamins, Emolients And Coat Brighteners And Fragrances.||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodiu...|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Not only did this shampoo deliver clean, bright, white fur, but my kitten dried off so soft I overheard my boyfriend whisper "God you're so soft, you're like a freaking stuffed animal" to him. The color, though a product of its functionality, was fun to use on Yoshi's white fur, and rinsed off as easily as expected. In my first picture, you can still see how yellow his fur was (moments after shampooing, slightly better than it had been before shampooing), and in the second, you can see how bright white it came out after drying. As a bonus he smells nice too!
My brother helped me by bathing my cat with this. She's a feisty, 10 year old, long haired gray cat. Even though she's not white, this shampoo really helped brighten her fur. When he brought her to my house she was soooooo soft. I'm pretty new to cat parenting, so I've never used anything but this and burts bees cat wipes, and this shampoo really seemed like a good product in my opinion
Just Meh and need a LOT of product. Difficult to rinse .
While this isn't a "bad" product, it's not great either. I have a Standard Poodle and it took a LOT of product in comparison to other shampoo's I've used to work up a decent lather and the product does take some time and effort to rinse out. It's a good thing my dog is patient and well behaved in the bathtub because it's NEVER taken this long to get a shampoo out before. I've had heavy conditioners rinse out faster than this stuff. That being said, it did get him clean. This shampoo also has no appreciable scent so when he was done, he smelled "clean" but not perfumed in any way, which I like but for those of you that like a shampoo to leave your dog with a scent, this literally has none. All in all, I won't be repurchasing this and will continue looking for a new shampoo for my dog (the one we used to use can no longer be found)
Nice product but received leaking
I have not used this shampoo yet because I just received it, but one of the 3 bottles I purchased was severely leaking. I am thankful that the bottle was in a bag, but due to the amount of leakage, I believe it was sent already leaking. Otherwise, this product is salon quality at a great price.
Nice shampoo but I prefer the Mint/Lavender
I believe my dogs' fur was a bit whiter, however I don't think I'll use it every wash. I felt like their fur was a bit dryer than the regular JPM shampoo. I guess I could by a conditioner? Overall it worked well.
This shampoo made our 8 month old cat’s fur so shiny & soft! Perfect for my bicolor boy.
I have two black dogs that have some white spots and after using the dog shampoo they always come out looking brighter, smoother, and shinier! However, this shampoo is not very scented, so if you're looking for that it doesn't really have one.
This shampoo really brightens and cleans the fur. Favorite shampoo
He's so soft!!
I have a black and tan GSD, and I used to see this brand carried at the animal hospital I used to work for. Gunner's coat is so shiny and soft!! I had to use half the bottle on an 80+ GSD, but it was worth it. He has a coat like a puppy again, and he's 4 years old!
I love John Paul Pet Bright shampoo because it really makes the hair look really nice and clean! It does the job.