Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Targets three areas: maximum joint support, powerful antioxidants and skin health.
- Intended for larger dogs or smaller dogs with advanced joint disease.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, EPA, DHA, Creatine, Zinc, Manganese, Vitamin C and N-acetyl-cysteine.
- Easy to administer, just mix with your dog's food.
- Veterinarian recommended.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count$12.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.21Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials SeaDent Kelp & Enzymes Plaque & Tartar Control Dog Supplement, 2.5-oz bottle$15.90Chewy Price$15.11Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$30.80Chewy Price$53.99List Price$29.26Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 400-g jar$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 240 count$65.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price$62.65Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Canine Senior Health Formula Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$20.88Chewy Price$37.39List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Calm Shen Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 270 count$85.00Chewy Price$91.19List Price$80.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg...||Brewers Dried Yeast (Grain & Soy Free), Chicken Liver, Chicken Liver And Heart Digest...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 150 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Has worked wonderfully.
Our 45 pound mixed breed rescued furbaby is (at least) 15 years old and no one believes it. Not that she isn't a little stiff when waking up (just like me) but she actually romps around outside with her two much larger dog siblings. Actually prances! She has been on Joint Max for years and I sincerely credit it with her mobility and playfulness. A scoop in her food every morning. It has been a blessing.
No more pain
My dog Comet was having trouble walking and jumping up on the couch :). After taking the Joint Max for several months, the pain is gone and she is free to sleep wherever she wants again :)
I have used this one my previous dog who has major joint issues and it helped tremendously. I now use it on this dog to make sure he doesn’t develop any issues
Wow, really messed this up, thought I ordered the chews and not granules. This senior dog doesn't always clean out her dish like most dogs. Darn. Will see how it works out for her since I have not been disappointed with their products, except for a couple, since I have been using them. .
Within days we saw increased energy and better mobility in our 8 year old lab. We can mix it in with anything and he loves it.
GRANULES VS. CHEWS
THE DOSE IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING MY DOG GRANULES. HE DOESN'T LIKE IT. I HAVE TO DO ALL KINDS OF FOOD TO TRY TO MASK IT. IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT BUT MY DOG DOESN'T WANT TO EAT IT. I WILL KEEP TRYING.
Joint Max Triple Strength Granules
Bought this because the capsules (I open them and sprinkle in food) are unavailable. 4 stars because the container size is rather inconvenient to store. Fed the first time today and the dogs ate it so it seems to be okay with them so far. It looks like brown sugar rather than granules and mixed easily. Have tried tablets and chews and dogs would not eat them.
CJ Loves it
My dogs love it. we have a finicky eater and we put this on it and she loves it, it helps the older dog also.
Older dogs need joint supplements
This product was fine. I'm going to move to the liquid supplement though
Awesome joint supplement
I've been using both Joint Max Triple Strength granules or the Joint Max chewables for years. I have great success with them both for my dog's. My dog whom passed away last year used this the most. She had horrible arthritis and joint pain and I didn't want to give her alot of medication so I started using this supplement and it helped her tremendously. I've been using it roughly 4 years and my dogs love it too!