JustFoodForDogs Turkey & Whole Wheat Macaroni Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fresh Food That Delivers Life-Changing Nutrition—crafted with fresh, human-grade ingredients, including ground turkey, whole wheat macaroni, broccoli, zucchini, carrots and cranberries. Along with 100% human grade ingredients, this recipe contains the JFFD Omega Plus supplement—a fish oil rich in omega fatty acids that promotes skin and coat health.
- Cost-Effective and Calorie-Dense Option—ideal for large dogs, active dogs or dogs who are underweight!
- Made with 100% Human-grade Ingredients—JustFoodForDogs Fresh Frozen meals are crafted with 100% fresh, human-grade ingredients and are made without fillers, preservatives, growth hormones, BHA, BHT or artificial colorings.
- Ready-to-Serve Nutrition Formulated by Vets—this full-meal recipe is supported by science and independent research conducted at leading universities, and all within AAFCO protocols. You can feel confident knowing that this supplement was formulated by a diverse team of veterinarians, including a board-certified nutritionist, toxicologist and dermatologist.
- Ships Frozen Monday-Wednesday—store in the freezer for up to 1 year. Once thawed, keep this dog food refrigerated, and feed fish-based recipes within 3 days and other protein-based recipes within 4 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealJustFoodForDogs Beef & Russet Potato Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 18-oz pouch, case of 21$229.95Chewy Price$218.45Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 18-oz pouch, case of 7$69.65Chewy Price$66.17Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs Chicken & White Rice Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 72-oz pouch, case of 7$223.65Chewy Price$212.47Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 18-oz pouch, case of 7$83.65Chewy Price$79.47Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs Venison & Squash Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 18-oz pouch, case of 7$97.65Chewy Price$92.77Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs Joint & Skin Support Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 18-oz pouch, case of 7$90.65Chewy Price$86.12Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs PantryFresh Beef & Russet Potato Recipe Fresh Dog Food, 12.5-oz pouch, case of 12$83.40Chewy Price$95.40List Price$79.23Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs Balanced Remedy Recipe Fresh Frozen Dog Food, 18-oz pouch, case of 21$208.95Chewy Price$198.50Autoship Price
- JustFoodForDogs DoItYourself Chicken & White Rice Recipe Fresh Dog Food Recipe & Nutrient Blend$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Tylee's Human-Grade Chicken Recipe Frozen Dog Food, 96-oz bag$38.82Chewy Price$36.88Autoship Price
- dealJustFoodForDogs PantryFresh Chicken & White Rice Recipe Fresh Dog Food, 12.5-oz pouch, case of 12$77.40Chewy Price$89.40List Price$73.53Autoship Price
- JustFoodForDogs DoItYourself Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe Fresh Dog Food Recipe & Nutrient Blend$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Poultry, Turkey||Meat, Beef||Meat, Lamb||Poultry, Chicken||Poultry, Turkey|
|Special Diet||Low Fat, Human-Grade||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Human-Grade||Low-Protein, Human-Grade||Human-Grade||Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, Human-Grade|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||High-Energy||Senior Care, Allergy Relief||Reproduction & Nursing||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Recovery|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Whole Wheat Macaroni, Broccoli...||Beef, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes...||Lamb, Brown Rice, Cauliflower...||Chicken, Rice, Spinach...||Turkey, Rice, Sunflower oil...|
|Food Form||Frozen, Food Topping||Frozen, Food Topping||Frozen, Food Topping||Frozen, Food Topping||Frozen, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
My dog gets a small portion of this as her lunch every day, and never fails to perk up around lunch time. She absolutely loves it! I tried it in my quest for a better diet, but can't afford to feed it as her sole diet. She's a golden retriever. My only complaint is that I ordered it at a time when temperatures were in the 90's, and I won't do that again. The day I received it, it was very hot outside. I have a lovely shaded porch but the delivery man plopped it right down in the sun and left it. Luckily I had been watching for it and rushed it inside. There was not much insulation, the bag of dry ice inside had completely melted during shipping, and the food within had begun to thaw. Large portions were still frozen, so I hurried it into the freezer and have had no trouble. It didn't spoil. So the packaging by Chewy leaves much to be desired. As stated in other reviews nothing on the box says it is perishable, and it's not even in a normal evidently Chewy box. I have not had this problem when purchasing Evermore directly from that company, so will continue to buy their food during hot weather. I like to alternate foods so will need to find something else to add.
Looks so fresh and good
Our new puppy has proved very fussy with food. We've tried any number of kibbles, cans, raw diets. She's shown initial interest that wanes within a couple days with all of those. This has been a winner, she has eagerly eaten her meals for weeks now!
Looks like a family dinner
This is a great option for those busy fur parents who want to give fresh food but don't have time to prep and cook. The packages come in mini servings so you can defrost what you need and not have the rest go to waste. I had some leftovers so I just put them in a zip lock and put them back in the fridge. My only suggestion is to put them in resealable bags so it's more convenient for the consumer. Make sure you are going to be home when they get delivered because although they do try to ship them fast and with something to keep them cold they do not stay frozen in the box. I let Chewy know so they can hopefully address that issue.
JFFD is a game changer!
Our two rescue pups love JFFD! Our pups love the Turkey & Whole Wheat Macaroni, Chicken & White Rice, Lamb & Brown and Beef and Russet Potato. I have a very demanding job so the fresh frozen option makes home fresh meals so convenient. You can see all the fresh whole food ingredients in every meal. Nothing beats real food! Both pups now have shiny coats and so much energy. My sister loves to cook and uses their DIY kit to add all the appropriate nutrients to her home cooked meals. We are so happy we switched from kibble to real food for dogs!
Healthy food happy dog!
This dog food is great! My dog is under weight and a fussy eater. I tried this to enhance his mealtime pleasure and he loves it! I’m so happy! The only problem is that the packaging doesn’t say that it’s perishable. Our order arrived so quickly, and it wasn’t marked so the house sitter didn’t know it had to be frozen. It had thawed. I contacted customer service and they responded almost immediately. Excellent service. Delicious food for my best friend.
Changed my dogs lives!
My three dogs each have done fantastic on this recipe. My oldest turned 11 this past April and started on JFFD when he was 7. He had joint issues when he started on the recipe, but he seriously acts like a puppy thanks to the food and JustFoodForDogs Joint Care Plus supplement! He throws himself around, goes on hikes, runs, and there is not much getting in his way now that he is off kibble, by-products, and toxins! My other two dogs are Goldendoodles and absolutely love the food. I am always getting told how soft their coat is and how healthy they look every time we go out. Our Veterinarian has done multiple blood panels on all three of my dogs and continues to be blown away with how healthy these dogs are compared to when they were being fed various brands of kibble. Do yourself a favor and get your dog(s), your family's dog(s), and your friend's dog(s) on this food and I promise you will not be disappointed.
We give this 2 paws up!
Our dogs love this recipe and it's probably the easiest to cook if your open to cook the dogs food with the JustFoodForDogs DIY kit...however I love the convenience of the fresh frozen option. I went on the hunt for better food for my dogs when I did research on what goes into kibble. I was disgusted with what I learned I was feeding my babies! One of my dogs had a cancer scare and I knew I needed to make a drastic change for the better. I switched to JustFoodForDogs almost two years ago. Since then my boys have both lost 10 lbs, have super shiny coats that people comment on regularly, have tons of energy, a reduction in skin allergies, and one of my dogs that was super picky is picky no longer. He is so excited for mealtime which is amazing because mealtime used to be a big struggle. I can't say enough about how great this human grade whole food is. Another thing I love is the versatility...I can cook it myself with their DIY kit to save money, I can buy the fresh frozen when I don't have the time to cook, and I can buy the pantry fresh version that is shelf stable that I like to have on hand for travel and emergencies when refrigeration may not be possible. JustFoodForDogs has been a game changer for my dogs and I love that I would personally eat all the ingredients that are in their food...I can't say that for a single brand of kibble on the market.
My dogs absolutely love this. I also feel great knowing that they are eating healthier food. I also have an ongoing prescription Justfoodfordogs diet for my shar-pei. Keep your loved ones happy & healthy and buy this excellent brand!
Not for my dog
I was really hoping my dog would like this since it looks healthy but even after trying several bags she’s not a big fan of it and it just sits in her bowl until she realizes she’s not getting anything else. Maybe your dog would like it though!
The Dogs love it!
I am always doing fun add-ins for my dogs food. Usually it's just chopped up veggies or things around the house I have on hand. When I found these it was just a lightbulb moment! These frozen meals make it so much easier to add in. I just defrost, put in a container and divide out for several meals. The dogs feel special and I can feel good cause it's a healthy easy option.